The Plan to Save DAYS: 2016 Edition

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was another snoozefest. I turned it off halfway through and deleted the episode. You know Higs is back in the house when Nicole is back up Maggie's behind and involved in the Brady/Tate story. (I know Higs/Quan stuff doesn't start until Sept 6 or something but still, the shift is always obvious to me)

• Members

I have to admit I'm already sick of hearing "Uncle Vic" from Sonny and it's been like a couple of episodes that he's been on. It's been nice not seeing Hope's face.

The balance is trash. One day is Jennifer holed up in the hotel, the next is the anticlimatic ending to the kidnapping and then we're back to the people who were on the day before.

Oy.

This show. My show is such a mess and totally directionless. Nothing matters. There's no stakes. At least Griffith killed Daniel and had Eric go away to prison. Stakes. I hated them, but still.

And I'm so over Maggie sobbing.

Overtime I've grown to like Jennifer, Maggie and Hope so much less than I used to. I used to love all of them. Now? Blech. Jennifer's not as bad anymore and having Matt Ashford/Jack around has helped. What we saw in the hotel room is what we should have been getting for the entire storyline. Not to mention the Eric angle. Anything promising gets forgotten or dropped. It sucks.

/ aimless rant over ....

Aww. Claire and Theo :wub:

Ciara and Chad would actually work a little better if she wasn't becoming Thomas's mother and Chad's insta-wife. I'm not saying they'd work if they are paired together. I don't want that. But the story itself would be better if the actress playing Ciara didn't still suck a year later.

• Members

The only thing to save Hope, Jennifer and Maggie would be to put them in scenes withDoug and Julie and act like a family. Re-work their individual stories over time---actually showing the stories<yeah, Jennifer's 5 episodes over six months that made her a pill-poppin freak. Slow down Hope's stories and stop rushing her into love matches. Can we get through one week without Maggie crying over Bummer and Daniel>

Rafe is good as local cop, not leading man. reignite his drinking buddy friendship with Nicole.

Follow through on stories.This is a bloated cast like GH. Arianna Sr. should be recurring, she's either not on for weeks or shoved down our throats every day.Kate needs a good story/romance. If not, let LK leave and go spruce up B&B. She hasn't had anything watchable since Sami left town.

What about JJ/Gabi? They're dating---off screen. Bring in Maree Cheatham for a week or two to confront her Grandson's killer and ask her great nephew why he's involved with that Jezebel, Gabi--knocked up by, of all people, her gay nephew(?twice removed?) Cheatham would slay it!

Put Sonny in scenes with his best friend Chad. Start to build on Paul/ Sonny over time... and please no smirking Chandler Massey- let them have a problem from Sonny's time in France

Just a few suggestions for the PLAN TO SAVE DAYS 2018.....

Archived