Y&R: Eileen Davidson interview

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She hasn't had a storyline in years it seems, despite a very decent yearly episode count, so I can understand why she's seemingly over it. At the same time, she is barrelling towards 60 and is probably being paid more than she's worth so she should think of these as her Roth IRA years. 

• Members

Yea she's just collecting a paycheck. People have blamed RHOBH for her lack of story, but she has the episode count, they just don't do anything useful with her when they do have her. I haven't really loved Ashley since she was on B&B anyway, but I wish they could at least attempt a good storyline with her.

• Members

I think it started back when Latham fired Davidson because she didn't understand the character of Ashley at all. I actually liked Ashley and the Dr. Neville pairing but the entire back story behind was pretty preposterous. Writing for Ashley shouldn't be difficult at all but apparently it's difficult to write for a heroine with backbone thus they like to exploit her crazy and needy side when they do write for Ashley. 

Archived