Days Extended Promo - The New Season of Days

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It wouldn't be DAYS w/o bringing back someone from the dead.  But, yes, I had wondered the same about Orpheus, too.  (Also, how [!@#$%^&*] random is it to bring back Orpheus?  Who's next?  Kellam Chandler?)

• Members

Orpheus wasn't even mentioned since '86? I guess they need a new supervillain now that Stefano is dead and the writing for Andre has been horrible. 

OK!!!! The last time Orpheus was seen by me Roman/John/whoever he is now had shot and killed him. How did he get in prison?

• Members

I don't think an Orpheus return is random. People have been clamouring for it to happen for years upon years. That's not to say it won't be absolute crap, however. All I wonder is how long it'll take before they inevitably ruin his legacy, too. And are we still asking logical questions concerning a DAYS plot? What is the point?

• Members

Very very true. If memory serves......Orpheus had it out for Roman (right after DH took over the role) because Roman had shot and killed a lady love of Orpheus' by mistake. So how much of that will now be thrown out?

OK!!!! The last time Orpheus was seen by me Roman/John/whoever he is now had shot and killed him. How did he get in prison?

• Members

Orpheus is long overdue! He should have returned in 2002 when those twins surfaced, he and Marlena should have been their parents versus Roman & Kate. I know it's pushing it, but I need Orpheus to explain how Marlena ended up in Stefano's care (Hell I need Ernesto to explain that about Hope and Lawrence to explain that about Patch!). 

• Members

Days does a horrible job at returning characters...Kristins return was botched...apparently everyone knew she was alive after the body in the pool...that sucked took away everything they had done....and now Orpheus in jail after he was shot and killed...days sucks at story has for the last 10 years...THE NEW SEASON should be called its LAST SEASON

Archived