GH: August 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not a fan of this development.  I would have preferred it to be Obrecht, honestly. She started off as a cartoon, then RC tried hard to humanize her and make her somewhat of a comic relief.  I wouldn't have minded if Jelly turned her back into a cartoon character again.  To me, that would have made more sense.  I am going to watch and see how Jelly came up with this and why, but my primary guess is that  behind the scenes, in real life, Burgi himself probably went to TPTB and said that he was bored and wanted out.

• Members

Everyone guessed it was Dr. Mayes so she did a 180. Andre works for the WSB, Griffin's a priest, Finn is an FOF(friend of Frank), and Obrecht is a crotchety PITA. I would have gone with Annoying Amy---Amy Vining on Meth. There's blabbing like AV, but this chick announces everything with a bullhorn, even when she's alone she's talking about someone....(either her or Felix---poor guy doesn't even have a twice a year onscreen fling, just offscreen with Donny Sheldon, red carpet guy.)

Where has Piph been?

Archived