GH: August 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not a Jax fan...but not even an exit scene????

Love Ava bouncing into Laura/ Nikolas territory. The character works much better away from Kooky and Morgoon. The best of it is, MW plays her kinship to Nikolas with a bit of vulnerability,,,

As for any scene with Bryan Craig...unwatchable.... Same with Friz flirting...

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I don't believe anyone who has been killed was onscreen prior to being killed.  GH has 2 serial killers currently and still has a morbidly obese cast.  Frank Valentini is an idiot and does not get soaps at all.  

I think Krissy has had a taste of the cooch but still thinks she's bi.  Not sure completely as I have not watched.  I keep up via Twitter.  

• Members

Jean P. is repeating another story. What a surprise….:rolleyes:  She did almost the same exact story on ATWT with Rick Decker…...

Dr. Rick Decker was married to Susan Stewart. He was a doctor at Memorial Hospital.

He killed Nurse Krebbs, Dr. Gordon and Jeffrey Starr at Memorial Hospital.

Rick kidnapped and tried to murder Alison and then held her and Susan hostage.

He later tried to kill Barbara.

All the characters killed were minor or non existent characters….no major character died.

• Members

Snooze worthy!  Like watching white bread and skim milk make out.  Zzzzzz.  Just because they are vets don't mean they are good together onscreen.  Genie just gets duller with time, and altho I loathe Lucy with every fiber, Kevin needs someone with an edge.  He certainly doesn't have one!

Archived