GH: August 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Four years later and Sabrina is still one of the most useless characters GH has ever created. When will they realize she is NEVER going to work on this show or develop a strong fanbase. From what I see, it seems most people still hate her.

• Members

The last few episodes haven't been terrible.  I like the chemistry between Finn and Hayden, Sabrina and Joe, Michael and Nelle, and Scott and Ava.  Still can't get onboard with the Liz and Franco romance, or Morgan and Kiki.

• Members

"Friz'", Morgoon and Kaka , and "Jobrina' all stink. 

Scenes with Scotty and Lucy are entertaining, though Jelly write them as idiots when together, and Scotty/Ava have a natural chemistry(MW has it with most co-stars, just like KS does). 

No Lucy/Doc scenes, and no Laura since she got home. I did like how Ava spoke respectfully about Laura, as though she really seemed to like her...a decent touch.

Nell will definitely be up to more than it appears, bu she and CD-Michael have great chemistry

Finn/Hayden are okay...better, I guess than most of Jelly's crap couples....

• Members

Jean Passanante folks is about to celebrate a silver anniversary as shes been writing soaps for 25 years. People thats amazing the logiviry of her career is just magical. Shes never been unemployed and we are so fortune shes writing GH. Tell me for anyone who complains about her how can u forget her logivity in this biz. Shes one of the few older writers that are still current.

• Members

All his thoughts on Kristina's storyline have been down right ridiculous. From stating Sonny grew up in Brooklyn so he was used to gays (mind you Sonny grew up around strict Catholics in the 70s when he lived there and the mob itself is notoriously racist, sexist, and homophobic) to stating Kristina stayed with an abusive man because she was confused about her sexuality. 

Archived