GH: August 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Derby told Kiki(in front of Morgan and Dillion) that she was with both guys. She made a comment saying too bad it wasn't at the same time…..Morgan looked guilty and Kiki seemed upset but later Kiki forgave Morgan for being with Darby saying it was nothing while Morgan looked on….

The show has so many bad actors. It is truly sad and a lot of them were featured today.

• Members

Every episode this week was terrible.  Cartoony again.  Get rid of Julian. Stop listening to the loudest (stupid) Julexis fans.  They are over.  His character is done.  NLG is annoying with her constant chewing the scenery approach.  Frank:  that new coffee set is on par with Days sets. BAD.  What was Ava wearing on Friday?...Looked two sizes too small and straight out of Adams Family.  Nina and newbie black hunk = bored to death.  Kristen Storms looks emaciated and gaunt, poor girl.  I can't with Griff and Nathan on in the same episode let alone the same scene.  AYE..but love Claudette but of course she will be another Nina/Ava/Carly when each of them was first introduced.  The scripts have not improved with new writers Iacubuzio, Rupel and Gibson.  Although Gibson's two script showed some promise.  Iahackubuzio needs to go.  

• Members

UUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!     Would have traded all scenes with Sobby andJ/O I mean Joe.....for one scene with Laura.

Tracy/Lulu was okay...but how did Tracy know to call Dillon on an  "STI"  not an "STD"?

I thought Michael had actual chemistry with "Nell"

Budig's scene before Liz got there, with the book, as well as her scene w/ Lulu weren't bad

Archived