GH: August 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Felicia/Nina's interaction felt so awkward, LOL

Franco is just so [!@#$%^&*] annoying. No matter what. The way he rambles just gets on my nerves.

LOL at Paul just running around with a syringe now. All of a sudden he's a killer? Must of needed the money for someone else so he was thrown under. They weren't using him anyway. Burgi can get better work. I still feel like it was going to be Andre. I also love how they spoil everything in the previews. Not that Monica was going to be offed, but to end the show with Paul hovering behind her like a cartoon villain and then show her just fine with Jordan in the previews? LOL They do this all the time too

If I had to pick who to watch it would be Griffin/Claudette. But it would be neither of the four. Maybe Griffin, Cohen isn't bad. And LOL at how often they have him in that locker room shower. Not complaining though but LOL

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They sure are trying to make her relevant by having her have scenes with Felicia. 

Roger Howarth needs to leave daytime. It is long overdue. 

Its a shame cause the actor who plays Paul can actually act. I can't say that about many others on GH right now.

I actually think he could buff/beef up a bit more. I think he is quite handsome!

• Members

I've seen a clip where Lesley and Rick had a conversation soon after Jeff left town in which Lesley referred to Jeff's wife as Caroline. That's the clip I mentioned earlier. I've always assumed Lesley and Rick would know the name of Jeff's wife because they both knew her.

I don't know where Andrea Trent came from but it's my understanding that name was only mentioned once in passing and it was during the time Robin Mattson was playing Heather so it was probably another piece of rewritten history. That was after GH's continuity department had been disbanded so no surprise to learn GH doesn't know the history of its characters.

• Members

No problem.  I have no idea where Andrea Trent came from, I just always assumed Liz and Sarah's mom was Carolyn.  Also, I highly anticipate the announcement that Jeff has been recast and is coming to the show.  I can't imagine they'll do this Hayden and Liz are sisters thing without bringing him on.  Then again, it is Jelly we are talking about...

Kind of off topic, but I've always wondered, was Jessie's niece Caroline or Carolyn Murray, and was Lee's second wife Carolyn or Caroline Chandler? I've seen both in print, but never seen episodes where the characters are referenced to know for sure.

• Members

So, I take it that CH wasn't available, so they gave JE her lines in the scenes with NLG.  The cable guide synopsis said that Diane advises Alexis, but it was Tracy in the scenes with Alexis at the Rib today.  I don't think I've ever seen such a lengthy exchange between NLG and JE before...interesting.

• Members

My memory is poor, but I'd swear Jessie's niece was young Carol Murray (who ran off with that awful Teddy Holmes after he swindled poor Jessie), and I thought Lee's wife was Carolyn (and played by Augusta Dabney, if I remember right).  By the time Jessie's niece and nephew, Kent and Carol were written into the story, poor Emily Maclaughlin was aging poorly, and rather than simply going with it and giving her age-appropriate story, they brought in the niece and nephew to make her character more "with it", and I don't think Kent and Carol were around all that long, so it was a bad decision.  What they did with Jessie's character later on was scandalous in my eyes.  While John Beradino fared better, I think Emily and her contribution to soaps have been largely forgotten. 

• Members

So the only thing they could do yesterday was have Ava blackmail Paul, who she knows is a SERIAL KILLER, to get worthless ass Jillian exonerated?

Please register in order to view this content

ABCD needs to give these morons their walking papers.

I don't care how rabid the "JULEXIS" fans are., The character has been a disaster since he came on the show. I can't even watch NLG, they have ruined Natasha for me. I loved her on SB, and Alexis used to be one of my favorite characters. She and her shrill daughter Kristina need a rest.

• Members

I'd give Scummy a pass if he would kill Joe.  Jobrina can both gladly leave. Now that Nelle is around, Michael can share scenes with her.

Tracey has never cared for Alexis- always makes a snarky comment in her direction. Suddenly she's concerned for her welfare... Yup, these writers know their characters.   If you are going to randomly slap  people into scenes to replace an actor with other commitments, pick someone whose character doesn't dislike them.

:wub::wub:Bobbie---and she looks good, too!:wub::wub:

More Francles. Again. Every. Single. Day.   C'mon Valentini   how BIG is his friggin' guarantee?

Did I see Felix in a commercial? I usually DVR everything and FF all commercials, but when I turned on the television today, the commercial was ending.

Archived