GH: August 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed. I like Laura and Kevin too. I've always liked Ava and I'm liking her interacting with this group. But damn. Let's wrap this [!@#$%^&*] up. They're dragging it out, and badly, at that. Sam was ridiculous yesterday. Her boobs popping out of her shirt as she whined about Jason like usual. I lol'd when she fainted or fell or whatever that was. I'm so tired of her. We could only be so lucky if Bloaty was killed in the plane blowing up.

Stafford is such a waste of a damn contract. Gawd.

Mmmm. Curtis. And damn, Jordan is turning into a huge bitch. My like for her has gone down tremendously.

That's about all I got.

• Members

Laura and Kevin is Jean amd Shellys most genius idea. We should praise them to the high heavens as they are first writing team to write Laura as a lead. U are rooting for them to be together. My motto for what i am seeing on my screen and smarttv is It makes PERFECT sense. Alot of things GH are feeling that way. It just wowing really it makes me so happy i wanna cry.

• Members

Its called smarttv at its finest. The dialogue yesterday between Liz and Franco was really stuff u would see in the old Hollywood movie classics of the 50s. It was just world class out of this world like we were transcended to another era in time.

Archived