BB - August 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

The show opens up with Steffy threatening Quinn and 7 minutes later they have a flashback to that

Thomas and Liam keep saying that Steffy wouldnt have to deal with any of this (Quinn and Eric) if she wasnt married to Wyatt. Huh? Even if she and Wyatt werent together, that wouldnt prevent Quinn and Eric from being together

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bless you, Cheap. I tuned in after the first break because it was on POP. No way that Steffy's tantrum was at beginning of episode! 

Regardless I was going to post the same question you raised: how does Steffy 'escape' Quinn by leaving Wyatt? Quinn Jewlery at FC - Yep; Quinn with Eric at Mansion - Yep. If they are trying to 'force the Liam reunion, this is a poor way. Oh and how can the writers keep having Steffy say 'I love you, Wyatt.' No, Steffy, you don't. I actually thought DB was spot on today in his reactions. 

The only good thing: JMcC - and I've never been a fan - he's really into this storyline + reading Widge was awesome. 

• Members

Exactly and Steffy being with Liam would be worse for her because would be all over it trying to break them up so that she(Steffy) could be with Wyatt. I don't get why Wyatt continues to talk to Liam about this when he knows that Liam wants him out of the picture. Wyatt is one dumb dude. When he found out about Steffy ultimatum towards Quinn…I thought he was going to show Steffy the door instead he became weak again and promised to carry his mother out of the mansion. I kept thinking and how is that going to help? She will be back in the house….LOL

• Members

Wyatt is so dumb!  I agree with what Eric had to tell him about Steffy.

I guess Thomas is playing matchmaker since Liam has flirted with him several times already. The whole phone call between Thomas and Liam sounded like they were going to see each other behind Steffy's back….LOL

So now Rick is going to team up with Ridge of all people to stop Quinn from being in charge of Forrester?:rolleyes:  I am not buying the kool aid.

My wish is for Wyatt to get some brains and dump Steffy…..have Steffy come running to Liam and before you know it Hope shows up and Liam quickly drops Steffy and leaves her for good……Liam and Hope move to Paris and are never mentioned again.

Oh and was that Maya I saw?? Reduced to nothing!:lol:

• Members

Katie to Brooke: "Unlike you, I dont need a man to validate me." Yet you acted like you needed Bill to do that. Embarassing yourself and losing your self dignity to hold onto him until he dumped you once you found out he didnt want you anymmore

• Members

I actually watched half the show - the first since Quinn's insta-redemption. It was nice to have a day where I didn't see Liam, Steffy, Wyatt, and Quinn. It's overdone and needs a rest. How long before Eric has a heart attack and because Quinn was there she 'saved' him. I was kind of hoping because of his wack behavior they would explain it with a brain tumor but I don't think we'll have such luck

• Members

Insta-redemption? I wouldnt say that at least not yet. The only two people that give a damn about her are Eric and Wyatt. Everyone else hates her and express that everytime they speak about or to her. She hasnt been redeemed to most that interact with her

Today Wyatt said Eric's never been with a woman like Quinn. I really wish someone would throw Sheila in Eric's face. Brooke or Ridge should bc Eric got hoodwinked by a psycho before and they were around for that

Its odd seeing Thomas and Liam as BFFs now when they have bad history with them fighting over Hope in the past. BTW Thomas looks so much better now that he's shaved and fixed his hair. I like the longer look on him

If both Nicole and Zende are cool with Thomas and Sasha, where is the conflict in this new relationship? Another instacouple with no story. I guess we have to hold out for Julius

Archived