BB - August 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

27e42d8a-8e3e-40c2-9e3f-42724cf5a44d27e42d8a-8e3e-40c2-9e3f-42724cf5a44d

Please register in order to view this content

This stuff was so over the top but honestly the best scenes in a while. B&B needs more of this. JMW...god bless her heart trying to act as she loses her voice. DEAD at Steffy forbidding Eric to see Quinn. Stephanie has been reincarnated

Wyatt looked dumb as hell defending Quinn only to be proven wrong by the final segment when she revealed herself to him

• Members

JMW & RS at least the scenes had life to them - unlike 'spinning' Liam & 'bro' Wyatt. BTW - as I recall, Quinn has always been Steffy's biggest fan, which is why she wanted her for WyWy, so how did Steffy become Quinn's 'target' - the implication being that Quinn is going to attack or harm her. This is what drives me crazy about B&B - it's like the illogical  MURDAH! S/L. 

• Members

She loved Hope to, but that didnt stop her from constantly interfering an inadvertently putting her in a position where her baby died. Quinn is a crazy and has a history of hurting people when she loses control. I think a fear that she could hurt Steffy is very rational. Steffy is an obstacle to her having a relationship with her son. Is it out of the realm of possibility that she might eventually snap and strike at her? No one has a reason to trust Quinn and Wyatt should be more alarmed given her history.

• Members

EXACTLY.  I remember a couple of scenes when Ivy was in the picture when Quinn said to Wyatt..."you should want STEFFY....she's EDGY.  Ivy is Meh!  But STEFFY IS EDGY!"  Well, now you have Edgy hun.  I'm glad she smacked the crap out of her.  

On the other hand...the dialogue between (at the end) between Steffy and Eric...when Eric says..."We're just 2 people getting to know each other."  WHATTTTT?  Like he doesn't KNOW her?  LOLLLL. Like you're not aware Quinn stalked Hope, shoved your Niece off of a bridge, kidnapped Liam, and now has shown up in Monte Carlo......because she just had to be there when you were only going to be there for 3 or 4 days?  Face it dude, you're a horny old Man wantin' a piece.  And at this point you'll take anything you can get.  I have never liked Steffy - not ever.  And now, I'm kind of liking her if they actually let her stand up to Quinn.  I was so hoping she would say....I'm not Hope.  I'm not Ivy.  You've met your match, bitch.  Go crying to your own Son right now.  

• Members

All really good points I love Steffy and she was sorely missed when JMW left and I'd rather have a strong Steffy stand up to Quinn - or anyone. I guess the real issue is that it's just an excuse for Steffy to leave Wyatt for Liam. When we all know the Steffy/Wyatt thing is so incredibly forced - I've never seen even a glimmer that makes its plausible. 

RATINGS UPDATE - Tuesday's B&B on POP not only made the Cable Top 150 - rare for B&B but the demo was higher than Y&R. The only other time that has happened this year - the Quinn/Liam escape/Steffy reunion. Brad will be pleased  

• Members

Bradley Bell will never do that. Liam is his major pet. He wants him having the same story over and over again. Look at Rick….he married Maya and his character is nonexistent now. He hasn't had a story in months.

• Members

Is Monte Carlo possibly B&B's worst location shoot ever? I almost didn't believe they are actually in Monte Carlo for this mess. 

It's almost hard to believe it's been a year since we had Oliver, Ivy, and Aly taking up airtime with that mess of a storyline. 

Archived