GH: Actress Returns in New Role

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can hear the chorus singing the tune, "NOOOOOOOO!  Not another new character!", but I'm happy with the news.  She was part of the episode the show earned its Emmy award for.  Her performance was the talk all over the place.  She has proven herself and is a good catch.  My hope is that the material they have for her will make optimal use of her talent.

• Members

I agree she was good, and I'm hoping they are wise enough to cast the young Luke/Bill in a role as well. They do, however, need to trim some of the fat on their cast.

Looking at you... Jillian

...Franko

...Nina

....Woodcock

...Claudette

...Valkyrie

Finally, an episode with Anna, Laura and Tracy (all props: Anna for Jillian, Laura for Nikolas, and Tracy for Hamless Finn), but nice to see all three.

• Members

Joey probably doesn't meet the handsome standard or something inane like that. That said I agree it would have made a lot more since for Nelle to be Serena, Susan or even Lucy's adopted daughter Kristina (though we can't call her that...)

• Members

I've heard ABC press has referred to her as "Nelle" in quotes. I think Nelle is likely a code name. It wouldn't surprise me if she turns out to be Christina, Lucy's adopted daughter. The actress is maybe 21 or so, the character would be 17 if not SORASed, we know Lucy is back on canvas soon, Kevin has been (thankfully) all over the canvas lately with Laura, and there were rumors not long ago that Christina would show up soon going by the name CC (acronym to avoid confusion with Kristina). The pieces fit, so I hope I'm right!

Archived