When was the last time a soap had a good storyline?

• Members

The last ones to entertain me in these final four soaps, and get me to watch regularly-

Y&R-  The return of Marge, and a return to focus on Katherine, including getting her a new love interest.  It was great, I had such high hopes for MAB at that point.  Then nothing but crap.

B&B- I enjoyed the early parts of Steffi/Liam/Hope.  But it was run into the ground.  Maya was good at first, but they blew past the drama to acceptance, leaving the story floundering.

Days- I really enjoyed most of the Nick gets out of prison and subsequent murder storyline, even if I hated to see Nick killed off for good.  I also really liked EJ and Abby, which I think was a wasted opportunity.  Like everything on that show.

GH- Robin's death, the return of Anna, Duke/Faison, to Robin alive and breaking up the wedding kept me tuning in and happy as a viewer.  I mean, they killed Jason!  I waited years for someone to push the Sonny Three off my screen!  

None of these are the finest moments for these soaps.  But the were right spots for main dark times.  I watch one of them now.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived