GH: July 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

:lol:  

It isn't even a shock factor anymore. Pigpen has been hogging up GH for years now.  I am so sick of Sobby too. I wish they would write her off. It will never happen. I am sure soon there will be announcement that she is expecting again.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Vee, you will get no complaints from me after reading his article in SOD.

Oh, I know Matt B does, but I just remember how Guza had him waiting forever and then went in a different direction with the character.

• Members

So after 20 years Valentin finally appears. I actually like Rebecca Budig and Robin Riker in scenes with Jane Elliott,  but I kinda wish Riker was Cecila or Alexandria Quartermaine to tie them to a family on the show. 

James Patrick Stuart looks like he could be RKK's Starvos' brother. 

• Members

Ugh to that trash having a twin or whatever the !@#$%^&*] this thing is. At least it's bathed and hair is combed. That's a start.

Carly is so wasted. It's sad. But in some respects she's used better in the sense that she's meddling in her sons' lives. But that and kissing Sonny's ass isn't all she should be. Oh well. Character's long been tired anyway (not blaming Laura) so maybe it's better she's written as a pod.

Don't give two shits about Darby, Kiki, Morgan or Dillon. All of them suck as actors and are snoozefests to watch on screen.

Zzzzz Alexis and Julian. Can we kill them both and move on?

Parker/Kristina predictably banged. At least there are some lesbians on daytime. It's always about the gay boys but the women are badly represented too. But I don't ever expect anything from the soaps so it is what it is. Kristina STILL looks 12 and pairing her with the clearly adult looking Ashley Jones (that hair color tho?) doesn't help but that's probably the point, to show the stark age difference but that's probably giving Pissy and Altman too much credit .... too bad that all five gays are not on contract and barely get any airtime

Anyway .... wish I could be more positive, I honestly do. But it's crap. I guess at least Lucy and Scott are on tomorrow? I'll be positive about that, even though they're both wasted, I guess I should just be glad they are on at this point. Sad, isn't it.

Archived