GH: July 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bree Williamsons primetime credits Gossip Girl, CSI, NBC show Deception, Law and Order Criminal Intent, True Detective on showtime, Chicago Fire and series regular on Haven. This girl has a resume and doesnt any daytime soap. Shes turned every soap offer for years. Claudette reminds me of SMG Kathryn from Cruel Intentions. Bree has so much charisma its nuts.

• Members

People reply to every post he makes. I assume at this point people enjoy having him here so I'm not sure why there's still always such surprise and anger around when he says something he's said 500000000 times.

• Members

Again Ryan P. gets the cliffhanger with the same no reaction with two awful actress in the scene as well. Just dreadful awful!  Only FV would put Ryan P twice as a cliffhanger ending. Ryan P. can't act…..I repeat he can't act…LOLOLOLOL

Ryan Paevey & Bree Williamson were dreadful. Passing acquaintances show more passion. The Julexis crap is picking up steam due to the cat & mouse game being played by Alexis. Alexis being a weak willed mob moll, it's only a matter of time until she forgives Julian. Carson being all cutesy. Stepford Wife Carly singing Sonny's praises. Jasam with fake chubby fill in Prince Nik and the Gangstess Cougaress :rolleyes:.

• Members

Maybe Nathan can finally end up as another one of Maxie's dead boyfriends. Slam bam soap superstar Bree Williamson's character can off him. I mean, he's been Dead Wood Walking from the word go, it's just a matter of when they off him. Was this the actor in the blind item that refused to get acting lessons? I thought Frank would have moved on to Matt Cohen and Griffin.

Archived