GH: July 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bree Williamson debuts on Monday. She truly is the Sarah Gellar of soaps. Shes going to be such a mega superstar for GH. Did u all know Bree turned Frank originally as shes turned down soap offers for years? We are so lucky shes even agreed to do it conskdering shes been doing primetime.

• Members

GH really reminds me of ATWT in its last year or so with FV as CG doing whatever he wants to with the show without any regard to the fans and JP writing whatever she wants.

Plywood's reaction to see Claudette was so bad. This guy can't act [!@#$%^&*]!  He has to be the worst actor on daytime tv right now. Bree was no better as Claudette. I see she still can't act. And how dumb is FV to bring in two newbies to a brand new story. At first I thought both were new characters…LOL

Kiki and Morgan….zzzzzzzz…more pairings no one but FV cares about.

• Members

lol and yes to the above

I can't believe I was subjected to both Bree Williamson and Molly Burnett in the same episode together. In the same scene together.

Sigh.

Nearly everyone on today is what's wrong with this show.

Minus Elizabeth. And Tracy. And Ava.

Oops. And Laura and Kevin.

• Members

Give me a break about Bree shes a major ABC star she got huge airtime on oltl. She was much more popular then Erin Torpey who was good but lacked what i call like the Vanessa Marcil appeal. GH is so lucky to get her as shes been turning down soaps for years. Shes a busy primetime actress. Even Jean P said to Frank we want a Bree Williamson type but never thought Bree would do it. Shes recurring but mark my words she will be the next Vanessa Marcil for GH

Stop making it sound like Bree is some big star. Bree ain't going to be the next Vanessa Marcil for GH. Claudette is yet another dull, annoying & underdeveloped character. Eating up air time with a mannequin that can't act. Bree's scenes with fake fill in Maxie didn't impress me. 

• Members

And Tracy is just being used to pimp Doggy Daddy. She is a supporting character to his lead story that no one gives a damn about.

I wouldn't even consider her a vet on OLTL. She was a recast of a popular actress and character. 

Or Frank Valentini…….it would make sense it would be him because he hated Jean's work on ATWT which was his competition but now that he has her on his show its all good.

And Vanessa isn't anyone anymore. Look where her career is…on Hallmark Channel…but I think thats more her choice though 

Just horrible….this what the audience feels when he is on screen.

Archived