DAYS: July 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Haven't seen it yet, but I guess they couldn't bother Ali Sweeney to come in for an episode? Or are they pushing the great love story of Hope & Rafe? 

Inside The Light.... Main Street.... tiny, claustrophobic sets.... characters coincidentally bumping into each other in the same three locations.... Oh God, Peapack is coming.... 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Something must happen because they're both pimping it. I'm guessing they finally pair them. So that means Will's the next dead spouse to rise from the dead I'd imagine. LOL

I think they have nice chemistry so I'm here for it but I'm not holding out much hope for any actual storyline. At least Paul's FINALLY involved with his damn family and this hopefully leads to ANY airtime for Adrienne and Lucas. Not just a one episode I don't want this marriage, but he comes around, boom done.

I still have the back half to watch. I just can't even sit through it. I'm trying though and have been watching again the last two or three weeks. Sigh. This is my favorite soap and it is sooooo not that hard to write. These characters write their damn selves.

• Members

Well today's show is dull once again with no Sonny in sight. I agree with you that at some point Will played by Chandler Massey will pop up once Sonny and Paul relationship heats up. It would actually be great to have Sonny and Paul hit the alter with Will appearing very much alive. 

• Members

Then what would be the point?  Who is going to respond to a back from the dead recast in the current soap climate?  Unless they could pull off another story like the Pawn is revealed to be Roman, which nobody on this show currently is capable of.  So you are left with one of the two modern Will's, one of which was popular, or leave him dead.

Archived