DAYS: July 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good Lord, how many times are they going to have Kate fantasize about killing Deimos? Once was enough! I like Kate and want to see her but not do the same thing over-and-over to fill time from "editing" other stories???

At least the Summer mess and Aiden/Hope/Rafe aren't on today.

• Members

I'm a month behind and catching up by fast-forwarding through about 90% of the show. Steve/Kayla/Joey/whomever is instant FF. Kate/Deimos/Nicole can't hold my interest either. Nice to see Shawn and Belle reunited, but we never learned *WHY* Belle cheated in the first place. I suppose it doesn't matter at this point. 

As soon as I saw a thick tree in the midst of Salem's usual twig forest, I knew someone was going to hit their head on it. And as suspected, the damn tree wobbled upon contact from Deimos' head. Sheesh. You'd think a stagehand could hold onto the sucker for a moment. 

• Members

It's making my blood boil. At this point there is no reason for it. I'm sure Chad is going to screw up in order to justify this insanity, but as it stands there is no reason for Jennifer to take this baby away from his father.  Is Salem early 20th century Ireland or what?:rolleyes:

• Members

Not only that but they should be focused on finding Abby and getting her help. Throwing a custody battle in the middle of this is unnecesary and distracts from the main issue.

The Hope/Aidan stuff is so stupid. Made no sense for him to lie. I wonder where they will go with him now bc there is no reason for Hope to be with him. I dont think Ive heard of him exiting. Jennifer needs a lawyer and he is the only one in town, so Im assuming he will help her with her case and possibly pair up

• Members

I usually don't mind Jennifer, but she is really pissing me off right now. I hope Chad drags her through the mud. She's been sober like two week and she thinks she should get custody of Thomas. So ridiculous.  I suppose a recast Abby will show up when this custody battle comes to a climax.

Archived