B&B July 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

I just wanted Ridge to stop being so smug and to acknowledge Thomas as the father of Caroline's baby. A Thomas/Caroline pairing…yuck….so now they are in love? Whatever….Bradley Bell has the worst record with pairings. He always pairs the wrong couples. From Liam to Dollar Bill to Thomas….what awful triangles and pairings….just awful.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gosh I so wish that Rick has slept with Caroline instead. Rick distraught over Maya for whatever lame reason. It would have reignited that great quad. Instead this not only is creepy to watch, but also boring as heck. Seriously, what is the appeal? 

• Members

Do you THINK Quinn will try and go to Monte Carlo!!!???? The Suspense is killing me!  Do you THINK Deacon will show up again and help her to GET THERE?!  Do you think WYATT will say he can protect Steffy from his own MOTHER?  Just like he did with HOPE!?? Can he DO IT!?  Will Quinn Grin and then sabotage her own SON who will then FORGIVE HER?  YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

• Members

Plot point ....so Eric can be in MonteCarlo and Quinn will follow. Same said for Bill to insist his son work with Steffy and Wyatt when he knows how difficult it is due to Steffy marrying his brother....

For me, BB has always had terrible plot devices.  

• Members

Wow, Ridge really dumped Caroline so she can be with Thomas. WTF?!? She didnt even try to fight it. Its like yea, I know we dont belong together so this is okay.

I thought the couple that wouldnt trae their seats with Quinn were so rude! Id be pissed had that happened to me and Id be given them both the side eye and made the flight uncomfortable for them

• Members

I missed it on CBS but tuned in to POP and turned it off after the first 5 min….seeing Ridge and Caroline mess and Wyatt making a comment about how interesting it was going to be in Monte Carlo which is all contrived BS made me turn off the TV.

BS meaning Bull [!@#$%^&*]….LOL

• Members

See Above.  Did they really have Weasel say today (again, again, and again)...she's my wife.  You need to get over it BRO.  OK, BRO???  I'm tired if the Weasel stabbing Liam in the back.  And honestly, I'm getting tired of Steffy with new Lobotomy.   I hope Liam moves on, because then Weasel will want the new wife as well. 

• Members

I watched a couple of episodes from last week on the CBS.com website (which they actually fixed after I sent a written complaint to their technical dialogue box on their site) and it seemed as if Zende has improved since I last watched :o and the actors seemed to have worked on their on-screen chemistry. Color me shocked.  Other than seeing Zende and Nicole 'get it on' the rest of the episode was pretty boring.  I haven't bothered to watch any more episodes.

Archived