B&B July 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

They should have gone with Ivy and WhyUGHt and the rival fashion house.  Don't care about these couples but it just made since.  Instead, The triangle from hell redux and we are treated to a second helping of Swill!  Oh, and Katie's still alive!  Big thumbs down!  What Swill has done AGAIN should kill her, literally!  

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

what does Swill stand for?

Katie should be dead and I hate how they completely ignore the fact that she is a heart transplant recipient while she guzzles down bottles of vodka. That should kill her in addition to the stress she's under. They mentioned her heart the other day but it was in relation to the stress, not her drinking. How is she still healthy when she's an alcoholic? The heavy drinking should have sent her to the hospital especially mixed with the medication she has to take every day. The way this show is handling it is very unrealistic

• Members

HT still rocks. She's worked with the most pathetic long running character on the show and she still brings it. Friday's dialogue was far better - bringing out character history and motivation - HT/KKL brought it home. 

• Members

her alcoholism is realistic as we see her actually struggle with it, which is such a stark difference from the way they did it with Brooke. Its the ignoring her heart condition that sours it bc it should be just as big an issue

• Members

I just can't get into Katie's alcoholism after Brooke was just struggling over it too. Its basically the same story but now given to Katie because it was flopping with Brooke. And Ive seen this story play out before with Sue Ellen and JR on Dallas…LOL….and it was better on Dallas than the mess Bradley Bell is selling us.

• Members

Oh wow. That's crazy. Ivy appeared in the most episodes of all characters in 2015 so I don't think they'd just let her go.

I wonder what happened behind the scenes and who made the decision. The tea needs to be spilled!!

• Members

Liam, Steffy and Wyatt has literally been the same thing for like 2-3 months

Bill blaming Katie for his affair. This is another repeat storyline. Katie thought she was gonna run sh-t but Bill was ready for her. I think Id have to agree with him bc she isnt fit to be a single parent, not while she has an ongoing alcohol problem

Eric is nasty as hell. Isnt that Ridge's office now? Look at his old geriatric self having sex all over it.

Pam: "There's no way you are getting your job back. You'd have to get down on your knees and beg". More like get down on her knees and suck, which she did

• Members

HT continues to rock. And as infuriating as $B is, it's in large part because of DD, who is the only male who has not been emasculated on this show. If $B was 'Katie, I'm such a weak man giving in to Brooke's 'heart,' it would be boring and pathetic.' I'd rather see this $B creating conflict and drama - at least it's not boring. 

Dead at the hilarious Quinn/Pam exchange - I'd love to know how many takes it took to get it without them cracking up. You know if JMcC is still getting top billing over KKL in credits, they should at least feature him. Talk about sexism - that has really bothers me since KKL has earned that spot. 

Archived