B&B July 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Waiting for the show to pay for John Mccook to get a pedicure for those nasty hooves.  Said it.

Rena - the bangs.  No.  Just no.  Nada.  No.  Nyet.  Bubkus.  Nil, Nada. No.  They look Ridiculous.  The wrinkles on your forehead are not nearly as bad as that hairstyle.  No. 

• Members

If Liam wasn't annoying already and now he is getting into everyone else's business when his life is a mess. 

I had to laugh at Wyatt's comment about his successful 4th party as a new couple…..only 4 people showed up for the lame party…LOL

• Members

Lorrrrrrrrrrrd.  Well - I saw the last 10 minutes....there's your Heather Tom Emmy reel.  And I just keep laughing at the dialogue...everyone driving home what an upstanding moral man Bill is and how much they respect him for honoring his marriage.  The non-coversations between Wyatt and Steffy....eeeeeesh.   I almost wanted Quinn to show up just so 5 people would be at the party instead of 4.  And that's saying ALOT for me to say that.  P.S. Go RFed!!!

• Members

Liam, do STFU

Wyatt going on about how Bill is a man of principle....since when? Why is everyone acting like Bill is a saint and honorable family man? This show is really laying it on thick with the bulls--t

• Members

She was on the show since the beginning, albeit by different acresses.  I'd name a crapload of characters that are worse than Katie the Crier.  If you think she's the worst, then - she is also one of the best actors or actresses.  I hate the crying but that girl delivers.  Oh Wait, no - there's Ron Moss as Ridge.  Angela as the 'other' Forrester child.  Sasha has much more history with the show.  Wyatt and Quinn...they're awesome...they've been there since the beginning.  LOL.  At least Katie and Brooke are siblings and are still on the show from the beginning.  The writing and the show sucks but Katie is not even close to being the worst character created on the show.  B&B stinks, - I was a Capitol fan.  But Katie being the worst character?  Pam?  Donna?  Even dumba** DARLA?  Do I need to keep going?  Dazy?  CrAmber down your throata?  Taylips? 

• Members

Another day and the same drivel with Katie/Brooke/Dollar Bill. How boring! Bradley Bill is rehashing the same stories from the past that didn't work with the same characters or different characters….

Archived