B&B July 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap21's banner truly capture's B&B's Achilles's heel: redundant triangles that lead nowhere. All the way back to Brooke/Widge/Caroline The First.... I joked about DAYS taking old scripts from classic eras and using those stories - but B&B does as standard protocol.  

• Members

I watched yesterday for about 5 minutes and today for 5 minutes.  Thank god for Wimbledon.  But the writing is going to get so much better you guys!  Quinn could stalk Steffy...she's never engineered getting Wyatt the girl he wanted...and then stalked the girl.  So that would be brand NEW.  She could walk into people's houses - she's never done that before!  She could beg that she's been "good" for 2 days, so she wants to be part of their family again!  Wyatt could beg "X" person that his mother shouldn't be punished...she just needs HELP.  So don't PUNISH her - she needs HELP.  But he doesn't do anything about it.  That would be brand new!  LOLLLL. 

• Members

You should post on the tennis thread.:)

Todays show was another doozy. Bill is pathetic. I guess now that Liam knows he will go full throttle with getting Steffy back…blah….

Brooke is just dumb as dirt. Why did she even go to see Bill? All she had to do was simply ignore him…his calls and not going to see him…..

Wyatt and his mom having the same conversation they did when Hope was the big prize…..so boring.

• Members

Is there a Tennis thread?  Where?  I've always thought Christina McHale has alot of great Tennis in her...she was great today.  But I don't see anyone beating Serena now that Mugarutha is out...and I don't think she could have beaten her on grass...

• Members

Honestly I don't mind seeing Brill/Katie doing the go around - at least I FEEL like all three characters have genuine feelings, passion and conflicts. The same can't be said of Liam/[insert female character]/Wyatt. I'm just not buying it. No way Steffy's feelings for Wyatt outweigh her love for Liam. 

• Members

Don Diamont's acting hasn't improved….LOL   His scenes today were tedious to watch. B&B has no real stories going on right now. How sad and pathetic!  Rick and Maya have become nonexistent and boring. This soap consists of Liam and his many females and Dollar Bill needing to be sprayed with a water hose or a cold shower….LOL. 

Where are the stories? Bradley Bell has nothing going on. Where are the compelling stories? Where is Maya's magnificent trans story? Did I miss it? It was more hype than anything. As I saw the credits today I thought why is Maya still on the show??

Archived