Y&R: July 2016 Thread

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Goddard's been barely on at all this year I think his entire ep count is less than 20 episodes for the entire year. Possibly due to his accident but Goddard is dispensable and Lily could easiler be paired with someone else. I'm not sure how Cane and Lily ever developed a small cult following in the first place.

• Members

When cane and lily first started they had far more airtime and focus. Cane was P3 and the center of jill and Kay's world. It's easy to get a following when you're top 10 in episode counts. Well, considering Sage/Nick and Dylan with everyone didn't achieve that effect, I take that back. 

• Members

18 days in and it still feels like torture. June was awful and July hasn't been much better. Just glancing at the spoilers for this was a turn off. Adam's story has been utterly ridiculous and excruciating to watch. Sharon is crazy part 18 is horrible to watch. Everyone is being wasted, no energy, and we have Nikki  praising Darth Victor again ugh. Even Billy and Phyllis aren't even fun anymore. Sure we have Jill back but to pair Billy back up with Snoretoria?? Please spare us!

• Members

You summed it up perfectly....IDK, Y&R was at least somewhat enjoyable till about the end of May for me, but because of all these certain plot twists, and the stupid worship of Victor returning, it's gone a little downhill.....and if this is mostly Mal's doing, then that is not a good sign.

Archived