Y&R: July 2016 Thread

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't notice too many differences in Mal's first day, though that is to be expected....yet it seemed like the transfer to different scenes happen more rapidly then usual....

I'm praying something is done about that horrible music, which I deluded myself into thinking would be classic scores today for some reason....

• Members

A paint job ain gonna help Chancellor mansion.  If Billy can't handle the Mausoleum with all the deets, then he needs to move out.  Bring back the damn mansion.  period.  We don't need some pathetic gray/blue Starbucks Vente set that looks like every other pathetic place in town.  Can we get just a little bit of Booshie up in that house again?  Katherine was the hella shi*, can we just have a house that LOOKS like she lived there?  Otherwise, I hope she haunts his as*.  And - whoever is playing Billy?  It's just DEAD.  It's as dead as those walls and paint color are.  Gina Tognoni can work with anyone I've ever seen her with onscreen.  Whoever this magical actor playing Billy that was supposed to be the 2nd coming is just as DEAD as his house is right now.  He is HORRIBLE.  It's not even the writing in his case...he just is DULL.  This was the best General Hospital had?  This is what Y&R wanted?  Good God get rid of him and get that last old looking guy back.  He was better than this.   

• Members

You're right about the mansion, but dead wrong about Jason Thompson.

I can see criticizing the repetitive writing for Billy, but JT's work has been solid, and strong. Honestly, if you call him horrible, I really have to question your evaluation of actors, period. 

• Members

Daniel Goddard keeps randomly liking a bunch of my Instagram photos and not just one at a time, it's like 5 in a row sometimes LOL. I wonder if his account somehow likes things automatically? I can't imagine why or how he even managed to find my account and like my pictures 

• Members

Cuckoo Chloe being troublesome for Victor is fine by me. I'm tired of him using cray cray women to do his dirty work. And of course he's been the hero all along taking care of her daughter Bella. :rolleyes: 

Archived