Y&R: July 2016 Thread

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope this month......

with that said, am I the only one so bored with Y&R lately.....it's no surprise really, but I feel like everything is moving so slowly, and obviously that's the way Y&R was and always suppose to be, but IDK it's not even a "good" slow in this case......

• Administrator

If Y&R is still taping 4-5 weeks in advance, his name under EP title should be next week or the week after. However, Y&R writes 3-4 months in advance so we probably won't see his influence on the stories until August/September. 

• Members

Because prisoners are always allowed to change into a suit to testify in court.  Couldn't they be just a LITTLE intelligent and bring Victor in - in an orange suit?????  ridiculous.  Please tell me Hunter King will be gone.  The only missing thing from today was her standing over his body yelling her mantra...."GRANDPA!!!" Like he's Santa Claus.  Don't even need to watch, LOL.  He had 4 bullets pumped into him and it will take an hour for the Paramedics to arrive and he'll be out of bed by Tuesday of next week...they've made this show Days of Our Lives.  Victor/Stefano does it all, no matter if he's in jail, dead, in Antarctica...doesn't matter.  They both can do everything. 

• Members

I thought that was a pic of a real park. 

but I do agree....half the stories I do find interesting but just going over the same dialogue every day. the other half are just boring. and.....I PRAY they do something else with Kay's home. Get Billy out of it and redo it. It looks plain hideous. 

Archived