Victoria Rowell's Lawsuit Can Continue

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think she makes good points about the lack of diversity but I don't think her advocacy is the reason she isn't being asked to return to Y&R or crossing over to B&B or auditioning for DAYS.  Her reputation as being difficult is the issue.

• Members

I don't understand what her end-game is.  No one wants to employ a trouble maker.  She was one of the biggest parts of the show for years - how do you claim discrimination when you were front burner for years and years.  Is Jess Walton being discriminated against because of her age?  Probably, but you can't prove it.  Writers and producers put people up front that they want at any given time.  At first I remember reading in one of the articles she was basically suing them for not employing her.  You can't force someone to employ you. 

• Members

Which character was she trying out for? Lani or Recast-Celeste? The answer will help gauge... 

And once upon a time, Marnie Saitta took a look at Christie Clarke's headshot as a possible Victoria Newman recast on Y&R, scoffed and chucked the 8x10 headshot in the garbage. Can Christie sue? 

Archived