TNTs Animal Kingdom

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ellen was the best part of it. Weird son that got out of jail... like Bye.

Still confused what Scott Speedman's character is supposed to be... he's not her son? His last name is different from all of theirs. I'd have issues with someone not my kid doing what her kids do. idk idk idk maybe that's just me.  Youngest son that's a crybaby is so cute and made me LMAO!

• Members

I've been watching this, and I hate Smurf. I hate characters like Smurf. I don't quite understand why we're supposed to see her as this force to be reckoned with because so far, all this bitch has done is walk around in clothes she looks ridiculous in, inappropriately touch and look at her sons and grandson, and creepily offer everyone cash ("U needsum muney? As I rub your pecs and imagine your cock growing in your pants"). I don't get it. And the sons are all weak af. This is supposed to be some Ma Barker-type operation, but they're all as innocuous as a slice of apple pie.

J is a sweetheart, but I know he's headed for trouble just because that's what this show is supposed to be about, and I love love love Catherine, because she's the only one willing to dig in Smurf's ass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...