Big Brother 18: Live Feeds & Spoilers Thread

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Paulie would go after her. She's probably his Derrick. I figured it would be Frank but it could be her.

Bronte and Natalie are smart. I think they're making a mistake not going after Paul. Victor's another Austin and can be picked off whenever. The boys are a mess but the girls have their [!@#$%^&*] together. Bronte going is probably the smartest. She holds them all together. Natalie and Bridgette are already jumping into Frank and James' alliance bed.

What happened to everyone wanting to target Victor? I haven't caught up yet ... I did see that Paul and Victor were pushing for a girl to go this week ...

• Members

So Bronte said a few days ago that James should fu!k off back to Hong Kong or wherever he came from.

I guess one could say the show is just reflecting society by casting racists every season, it's still sad to see. 

• Members

Ugh. Frank. I just hate you so much. He's already pushing his agenda. I'm curious to see what Bridgette does. I kinda take it she wants Corey or Paul gone but Frank keeps pushing his Tiffany agenda. "The house wants her gone"

Shut the !@#$%^&*] up. I also hate this team crap that saves the entire team for the week. I know it was to likely help save the vets but ugh.

I'm sort of OK with Frank not going before jury (obviously not that he could go this week ... Grodner must be jumping up and down in sheer delight that her team twist worked) because I don't want to see him just come right back in. Ya'll know that would happen. Then he'd suddenly win everything and bam, he's in the end with his bro douches.

• Members

I notice it's the black women he puts his hands on - a lot of men like Frank fetishize them and see them as property.

As soon as I knew he would be in this season, I decided even more than I already had not to get that involved or to care about anyone else, because I cannot watch him. He was awful in BB14. He seems even worse now, as I don't remember him assaulting women.

And of course many are saying the women are using it for their advantage or if they were really upset, they'd confront him, and all the usual garbage.

The other thing is this would be great to explore on the TV show - it's one of the reasons BB was created - yet they likely won't let anything anti-Frank on the show.

• Members

I haven't kept as up to date as normal on the goings on because my interest is waning with the season quickly turning to [!@#$%^&*] over Frank running the show. I hope it can turn around. But like usual, the first few weeks of a new season aren't bad and then it goes to hell ...

So anyway, guess who won the Roadkill?

If they're dumb enough to play Frank's game and evict Tiffany, I'd imagine she hands down will win the Battle Back (but I would laugh so hard if Glenn beat her; I think Glenn would have the best shot at survival). And Frank's reaction should be fun.

I see James was running his mouth to Natalie ... I feel like Bridgette is just so blind to Frank but then I don't think she is, then I think she is. I don't really get her. LOL at this nobody winning HOH though. She hasn't had a diary room confessional in three episodes!

I know. This season was stacked in his favor as it's showing. The boys are falling in line, Nicole's playing the same lazy game as last time, Da'Vonne's not allowed to get any traction, James does nothing but prank people .... wash, rinse and repeat. Sigh. I really was trying to have some positivity for this season. But once again, a twist sucks the life (the teams) out of the game. I don't think Roadkill will last more than a few seasons. It's not bad but I think it's too much power. I don't know.

I think, go figure, Zakiyah, is in the best spot. She makes the rounds and no one really notices. She has an in with every group and her name rarely seems to come up. She's playing the game Bridgette is failing at.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Michelle and Zakiyah are up. Michelle was going, but Bridgette and Natalie managed to flip the numbers and Paul was convinced to climb out of Paulie's ass (helped by the "America votes" thing that lets James cancel two votes - James finally realizing he has to make a move) long enough to evict Z. 

Natalie decided to tell Zakiyah all the [!@#$%^&*] Paulie has said about her (not entirely out of the goodness of her heart, as she's blindsiding her tomorrow, but she did need to hear this stuff). Z has a lot of problems (she's said she has abuses exes and father issues) so after some advice from false friend and man-enabler supreme, Nicole (aka "the snake"), Z went to Paulie and told him everything. Paulie is now going on and on and on yet again about the evils of "Jersey girls" with "fake tits." 

Some of Natalie's friends know the ex who kept his ring (as he's brought up more than once), and they said why:

Apparently Cody's been bitching about Natalie and James too tonight. That family has no class. 

It's a shame this came a week late for Day. 

Archived