Big Brother 18: Live Feeds & Spoilers Thread

• Members

Sooooooo... it appears as if they like to keep going back to the SAME plot of bringing in coaches and returnees.

• Audrey Middleton, Big Brother 17, 14th place
  • Derrick Levasseur, Big Brother 16 winner
  • Vanessa Rousso, Big Brother 17, third place
  • Ian Terry, Big Brother 14 winner

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2016/06/big-brother-18-coaches-twist-bb18/

The link has more info but why bring in Audrey? She wasn't even a good gamer and was out very early. The others I can kinda get because they played good or semi-good.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Audrey likely because of entertainment value.

I wouldn't have brought Derrick back, as he's not really that interesting. 

I kind of hope Ian wins again because I know certain fans will go apeshit.

• Members

Not really thrilled with that one either. Hated Frank, thought James was an overrated creep (and he didn't really do himself a lot of favors post-season), and while Day was entertaining, it seemed like she ended up hating her time in the house and it overshadowed anything she did in there. 

• Members

I'd much rather see Frank, Da'Vonne, James and Nicole over Audrey, Vanessa, Derrick and Ian. Derrick would kill all the fun ... although I'd be up for all 8 on the same season together, that wouldn't be a bad returnee list.

Rumors also have Vanessa's sister Tiffany and Cody's brother Paul as houseguests. If the Tiffany rumor is true then I would assume that rules out Vanessa ...

We'll find out Monday.

• Members

Da'Vonne I think was over the house b/c of the group she was with. None of them were true game players at that point. Everyone wanted to do what Shelli and Clay wanted. I think she was frustrated if anything. Didn't help that Jason (as much as I loved him) wasn't the best ally. He totally ruined her chances of staying by not helping her blackmail the twins into flipping the vote to keep her. 

I adore James. Yeah, he's creepy at times but at least he was loyal, which is something I can admire in a game like this. He stuck by his alliance till the bitter end. 

Frank annoyed me b/c he was being pumped up by production and Boogie. He practically knew he would've won if AG had her way. His ego was inflated but at least he was entertaining somewhat. 

Nicole, I could give or take. She bored me at the beginning of her season, and she only gained my interest when wanted to boot Zach over Jocasta, which cost her the game. At least she started to put up a fight against Derrick even though it was too late. 

I just can't bear to watch Derrick suck the life out of another season. He has to be the most dullest houseguest ever. It doesn't help either that he was a hypocritical dick too. 

I do wish (if rumors are true) that they would've gotten Donny or even Devin or Frank and James. 

I still wish this was a second chance season b/c so many people deserve them like Annie, Candice, Howard (as much as people felt he lacked game), Jodi, Kevin, Russell, etc. 

• Members

I was put off by the whole Meg and James thing and how contrived they were, and the way their friendship ended post-season, where he supposedly bailed on a charity event they were involved in and then made some digs at her on Twitter, made me wonder even more how fake they were together and how fake his house persona was.

Ugh - I remember Cody's brother. He was a huge famewhore and seemed very bitter that Cody wasn't going to help reach the aspirations they wanted. I remember he was on all those skeevy BB talk shows all the time, and I remember this embarrassing photo of him and some goon-looking guy who hangs all over Rachel Reilly, and the two of them were just wearing jock straps. I remember thinking clearly only one brother inherited the ass in the family.

I mostly meant Day and Twitter. I don't blame her for being unhappy with how she was treated, but she seemed to hate it and then I got the impression she wasn't really very close to anyone in her cast, even her friends in the house. I kind of came away thinking she wouldn't want to be back. I guess it's tough to resist another chance though.

• Members

Oh wow. I didn't know that James and Meg fell out. I need to do some research on that and catch up on the tea. If anything, James is probably still bitter that Meg won't let him hit it. 

I remember the risqué photos of Cody's brother, Paul, and Rachel's friend. If anything, it solidified for me that Paul is gay and Cody probably is too. 

I think Day is still close with Jason, Meg, Audrey, and James. I know she is with Jason. I think we don't see her hang with them that much b/c she's on a different wavelength than them in life. 

• Members

I feel like there has to be weight to Paul being cast, because I remember a while back seeing a photo of Paul/Cody and Robyn said 'love these guys/boys' or something like that. I don't recall who posted the image, or if she was in it, but when I read he was rumored to be cast, I recalled that tweet, so ... guess we will see.

Another new rumor is there is 6 or more returnees now. So ... LOL the rumor mill is going crazy as usual.

And Janelle posted on Twitter about going to Greece, and interestingly enough, she posted a fake 'i'm in greece' photo during the time she was rumored to be on BB14. Not saying it's not true and the timing is bizarre, and not saying she's on at all and she could just be trolling, and maybe it's already been disproven, but just thought it was funny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

A few things I've picked up....

Paul is a third nominee. I have no idea how. Must have been the battle of the block replacement comp. Veto still needs to be played (tomorrow?)

Jozea is the target and pissing people off left and right with his mouth and comments. If he wins veto, Paul's the target.

Michelle, Tiffany and Paulie have fallen in line behind the vets exactly like I figured they would. Doesn't help that Jozea, Victor and Paul are obnoxious and awful and none of the women like them. Corey fell in line too (apparently Jozea was flirting with him as the feeds came on and now he's all worried about being seen as gay) with the vets. Zakiyah is also with them it seems.

Natalie and Bronte aren't dumb (I know!) and are aligned it seems. They're a bit torn on who to side with but seems they know they need to at least talk to the vets more.

Bridgette seems completely left out, but not in a bad way. (EDIT: Nevermind, she's with Bronte and Natalie and they're calling themselves the Power Puff Girls). Yes folks, we have two all female alliances this season!

Oh and there's an alliance between Da'Vonne, Nicole, Tiffany, Michelle and Zakiyah that they're calling the Fatal Five.

The boys seem pretty much dunzo in the game this year. At least Victor, Paul and Jozea. But I could see one of them sticking around a while. I can't stand Paul but I kind of want him around for drama and entertainment.

• Members

Paul won the veto. Because Frank won the Road Kill comp and nominated Paul, he has to name a replacement. He's considering Bridgette or Michelle.

Jozea is toast regardless IMHO. Not a chance they keep him. I would sort of laugh if Paulie was evicted. His brother places second and he gets evicted second. But that probably won't happen. Jozea can go. We have Paul as the villain.

Archived