DAYS: June 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How the hell did Deimos not know Chloe had a kid? He targeted her bc of her connections to the Kirakis and knew who she was before they met. He didnt come across info that her son was once beleived to be Philip's kid and Victor's grandson? He was still part of that family bc he is Daniel's kid and therefore Victor's step-grandchild.

Andre's blackmail of Aiden is weak as hell. I dont even get why he is lying about this. So contrived

Why does Mama Hernandez now have a love interest in Eduardo? Not here for this romance. Speaking of which, Rafe is a single bachelor who was living alone in his apartment. When did it get all these rooms to accommodate his mother, sister, niece, brother and now house guest? WTF?

She reminds me of GH's Britt

• Members

ugh, but it came back

I completely forgot that Theo and Chad were related. Wow Ciara. She dumps the nephew so she can go for the uncle.

LOL. Marlena was not trying to marry John. Despite hating them in the past, I dont mind them now. Their scene was cute. They are one of the few couple that actually do seem to get better writing

• Members

It makes no sense. I thought Hope already knew or figured out that Aiden was in on it until the end. 

That is one awful and I do mean awful storyline. 

Is Josh Griffith still writing Days? Gawd it is so bad right now…probably at its worse right now…..the stories are bad/awful, the show is boring as hell too…...

• Members

They were cute. And I liked the Shawn/Belle/Claire scenes. Claire is adorable. Also like Claire/Theo.

Ciara can take a flying leap. Gawd. So awful.

Not here for Aiden and Hope. At least they have chemistry unlike Rafe and Hope.

Ugh. Everytime I look at Dario I think Eric should be in his place, especially in Nicole's story (killing her fiancee in a drunken accident aside, of course).

Show remains a snooze but Belle/Claire/Shawn and Lucas/Adrienne barely saved it for me. I have to LOL at how Lucas/Adrienne have been off-screen for months and months and now they're engaged.

• Administrator

I liked Claire/Theo too.  Forget Ciara and push Claire/Theo as the young couple of the show. 

At least something is happening with Aiden/Hope/Rafe - a build up to Aiden getting busted as he continues to dig himself deeper.   A build to someone getting busted is a tried-and-true way of getting ratings, something that DAYS will need badly come fall and winter time. 

Blanca :wub:  looking hot today.  I don't blame Dario for staring.  LOL

I think the Lucas/Adrienne wedding is

• Members

No character return can save this show. DAYS is such a mess it's indescribable.

It's boring, it's poorly paced, too many actors are dreadful (hello, Ciara), the couples are terrible, the sets and lighting are horrific....should I go on?

This is absolutely the worst DAYS has ever been.

Archived