GH: June 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

In the past 4 or so years, someone likes to have scenes of dead murder victims either taunting or somehow influencing the living.  Twice with Carrrrrrrrrrrllllllloooos, once with AJ, and even Connie.  I had thought it was RC, but, now that he's gone, I'm thinking it must be FV.  To each his own, but I'm not a fan of the device.  To me, the murdered ghosts are wasted airtime.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah I thought it was RC but it looks like FV loved it too. I am to the point where seeing Carlos again doesn't phase me anymore. Its expected from an incompetent EP like FV and writer Passanante. They have nothing new to offer the soap viewer and rely on the same old cheap gimmicks that have never worked for them.

• Members

The show's been dreadful. It's on autopilot. Coasting by until the next regime comes in or the axe falls.

But I just want to LMAO at Alexis going to jail for Julian's crime. Serves dumbo right.

And I may have missed an episode somewhere but has there really been no followup to TJ hearing he is Shawn's kid?

• Members

Valerie can't take down a fly. Lawd. This girl as a cop. LOL

And this overwrought drama with Sabrina and Michael wailing. Make it stop! UGH

Doctor Wonderful to the rescue!

At least Tracy and Monica are on, I suppose. And both look great.

• Members

All this makes for one awful episode. The actress who plays Valerie is still awful. She can't act. Her delivery when she entered the hospital room was horrendous. GH really needs to write off Sabrina. The actress is awful as well. Her character is pointless and Michael is just being wasted.

Archived