GH: June 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Trent Dawson's Huxley and that accent is getting on my nerves but I am slightly enjoying the interaction between Ava, Nikolas and Huxley. Ava and Nikolas interacting has me slightly more interested.

Ugh, Jason and Sam. Sam the Superwoman! Courtney was simply made into a brunette and her name is Sam. And Miller doesn't look great without a shirt on. He's letting himself go. I know some don't like us being critical of looks but I'm sorry, if you are on TV, then you are open to criticism, to a certain degree. It's not even about being attractive, it just doesn't look all that healthy. JMO. Just like TC. The bloating isn't good. I know it's shady and catty but I'm also slightly serious when I mention it. Anyway ....

Holy [!@#$%^&*] they remembered TJ exists! LOL and they jumped right into it with him

I like Curtis and LOL at him putting Greenlee into her place. Somewhere, if he's watching, Frons is loving all of the soap refugees taking up space. I bet he'd be giddy seeing Greenlee and McBain interacting. Oh, sorry, Hayden and Finn.

Jane Elliot is looking AMAZING lately :wub: flawless and I'm loving her hair. Leslie is also looking more settled and I love that she's getting airtime. I'll always be here for Tracy and Monica. I don't like how they're only using Tracy to push the Finn agenda. So I'm taking a leap and guessing that Finn thinks Obrecht set him up but they team up and find out Mayes (Hayes?) did it. I'm sure I'm late to that guess. It's smarttv at it's finest.

Archived