GH: June 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone with these Maxie/Nathan scenes. He shot a man in a jealous rage, but she's going on and on about the lies. WTAF?? He tried to murder someone and being drunk doesn't change that or make it ok. It's ridiculous that she'd do anything other than run for the hills.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure Griffin will say it was his fault for cheating with his wife. He already feels guilty as hell for it. Nathan won't get punished at all and once the Claudette mess is over with Maxie will be back with him in a heartbeat. Even though he is a cop I doubt Nathan even knows how to shoot a gun. He is dumb as dirt.

• Members

Not too ridiculous for this show. That's what happens when the bad guys on any other show are written as GH's heroes. Maxie's been friends with the mob bunch for years and has a child with a former mob accomplice. So it doesn't surprise me that she's more upset about being lied to than she is about an attempted murder.

• Members

The only thing growing on BC today was the bulge in his sweatpants...

Devry seriously needs to go...ASAP...and NLG is looking a hot mess. She needs to trim down that mop(maybe BC can go on eBay and get some for a better rug....)

Kiki/Dillon/Morgan...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.   Thank you Tracy for interrupting that scene!!!!!!!!

Nina is out to lunch all right...w/ Kate Moss... She works in Port Chuck and Kate Moss is chillin' with her...um, no

Please register in order to view this content

=

• Members

Caught the last 5 minutes of the show….I see Lucas is finally married …must have been a quickie wedding cause I missed it……..Ava finds a dead man on a airplane…LOL…loved her reaction….and I see Trent Dawson premieres tomorrow with Maura West…..Henry and Carly together again…..LOL…..oooooo and Plywood doing detective work after shooting another man….yeah only in Jean P. world…..LOL

Poor Felicia being used in scenes with a 10 yrs. When she deserves much more than a rare appearance. Just don't care about Julexis. A self righteous Alexis deserves everything she gets. I did like Ava discovering Chubby Prince Nik. I rather have Chubby Prince Nik interact with Ava then Hayden. JaSam looking as lethargic as ever. Trent Dawson chewing up the scenery as Huxley :rolleyes:. The Jordan/Anna/Andre triangle is so half baked. Jordan is really getting on my nerves. It makes me laugh that there are no other passengers on the flight besides Mob Cougaress, Chubby Prince Nik and a flaming Huxley. Huxley's scenes were humorless. Did like Felicia's and Anna's scenes. I can't remember the last time they had scenes together. In Anna's and Felicia's scenes we saw a glimpse of the GH we desperately crave for.

Archived