B&B - June 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I HATE Katie. She is a gossip and needs to shut up about business that doesnt concern her! How the hell does she even knwo that Thomas knows? For all she knows they never told him the truth and here she is blabbing

I cant wait till Bill learns the truth so he can start calling Ridge, grandpa

I liked Sasha's new hair style

Why is Viv still living in that small motel room alone? Why hasnt Maya moved her into the mansion? I cant with them bringing everyone in there

• Members

I didnt know Michael Logan was still relevant. He is now complaining about stories on the show when he should have started long time ago. Like say the mess that was Maya's trans story. And thats just one to start with…..

I guess he will interview Smart Tv next and kiss their feet for their great story telling……instead of calling them out on the crap that is GH.

• Members

Myron: "So you just going to give a pass after he lied to you every single day? He betrayed you! Thats what he did." Shut up bitch. Thats what you did to Rick and Carter and both gave you a pass

So now Katie blabs to Bill. She is TOO DAMN MESSY. I cant stand her ass

• Members

I love that both Bill and Rick are determined to take Ridge down! Only thing... I wish Rick knew the secret instead of Bill. Ridge is so annoying lately, I might have to change my avatar back.

Sasha looks really beautiful with the curly hair.

• Members

I think Thotsha looks great with her new style as well.

As much as I wish Viv kicked Julius to the proverbial curb, AMH and Obba were again fantastic in their scenes.  By far the best two additions to the show in a long azz time.

I wish Ridge would STFU. I just can't take TK's overly dramatic way of speaking. As creepy as Thomas was coming off when PF started, I hope Thomas keeps sticking it to pompous Ridge. Where was Ridge when any of his actual kids grew up?.... besides down Brooke's panties? 

• Members

Katie is / has been very smug and unlikable for me in this  (and the I am a drunk woman) storyline.  I can barely stand to watch her and find myself wanting someone to stick their foot up her a__ somehow I wish just for drama sake Douglas is Ridge's.  

IA

Story seems to have forgotten that Thomas was hitting on Caroline before they smashed  he was flirting with her nonstop.  The change in direction was really sharp and you couldn't miss the heavy handed sympathy card written for Thomas when he was a jerk.

Still can't stand Thotsha and Zzzende but I look forward to Viv and Julius acting off each other...I still watch their scene when Julius told Viv about his affair/love child...the snark / scowl  look on  AMH face when they cut to a commercial after he told her is priceless and cracks me up every single time.   That was such a sister girl look she played that to a T.     The plot points are just horrid herky-jerky...I  can already predict what's about to happen in the Viv/Julius storyline.   I needed a break from the Wyatt/Steffy/Liam deal for a minute.

• Members

A woman is violated and all women on Twitter can think about is "Thomas is missing moments with his son"?  What kind of trash thinking is this?  PF walks around with no shirt on and the women block out what a creep Thomas is!  Trash!  

Katie dying is what BB needs!  PERIOD!

The Avants can go back off screen and BB can fully focus on Liam's dick now.  They've wrapped it all up.  Maya slobbering over that baby once a week?  Not interested.  

• Members

I feel like I need a shower to get clean after reading Bell's comments. This story and baby should have been Rick/Caroline - it's ironic they are continuing to push the Rick/Ridge rivalry and, yet, they passed and gave it to Thomas, who we don't give a flip about. Oh and how I've missed Maya/Caroline snark. Brad ruined the Maya/Rick story by marrying them off so quickly with no time for reflection, discussion etc in an effort to be PC. This story would've been huge if Rick was secretly the father. 

• Members

So I thought Maya was all Rick needed? Why does he want to leave LA? I thought the company was second fiddle now that he had precious adorable perfect Myron. Now all of sudden he has been having trouble with Ridge at work?? When? Did we see it on screen? Nope because it was made up to serve the story. It should have been shown instead of the countless repeats of Liam and his many women problems. Seeing Liam once again today with Quinn and Steffy…blah….This soap would be so much better without Liam and Scott Clifton. It is ridiculous how much airtime Liam gets.

• Members

Why is Brooke's ho ass alone in Katie's home with Katie's husband? She has NO buisness being there if Katie isnt around. Of course she plays the sympathy card and gets him in an embrace.

Rick is such a whiny bitch. He knows his ass isnt going anywhere. Now all of a sudden he's getting mistreated by Ridge? We've seen Ridge be fair and a decent CEO. Its Rick that keeps whining about him and critcizing him taking time off for his wife and baby

LOL...Liam and Steffy have barely been on. That entire story has been on the backburner the past month as the Avant and Douglas stuff has been frontburner 

Archived