Days: Actor Back Taping

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont know if this was SONY , NBC or Days but Nia Peeples was fired once from YR as Karen but then informed them that she had just started a new contract cycle so YR reversed the decision but she was gone 6 months later

• Members

We'll basically see Beemer (and possibly Martha Madison) standing around doing nothing much of interest at all for an extra six months. I wonder if they already taped their "goodbye" scenes and they'll suddenly re-appear a few weeks later?

• Members

So then, nothing will change from what we see now? LOL. I don't know why Higley hates writing for Shawn and Belle. She has no interest in John and Marlena but she clearly loves herself some Hope. Maybe Kristian doesn't want a 30+ son around. It could explain their lack of scenes.

• Members

There have been multiple writing regimes who have completely failed at writing any material for Belle and Shawn that is not 100% garbage since somewhere around 2004. They're just wastes of space. Shawn could be salvageable, with a different actor and a much better focus, but he's not really worth the effort, especially with Bo dead and Reckell not likely to return. 

• Members

Other than that nonsense nighttime Hope story I don't remember Higley giving Hope much story.  I seem to recall people complaining that she was barely being used.   I think Griffith is the one that decided to focus on both Hope and Kayla/Steve.

Archived