Y&R June & Summer spoilers

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cane goes back to his roots and finds himself in a seat of power.

Lily loves her husband's new fire, and their love deepens.

zzzzzzz.................who did Goddard blackmail this time into giving him and CK a story?

Kevin is torn between Natalie and Mariah.

Dylan gets help from Kevin.

Kevin is drawn into a new mystery

again.....who gives a F**k?? and who is Rikaart doing, to even get a "big" story...

• Members

Are they still tryna put Kevin and Mariah together?  They're still tryna make that happen??!  Talk about beating a dead horse!  

What's Max Ehrich doing these days?  I still thought the way to go was to have Mariah have a fling with Fen.  Ehrich looks so good on everything else but looked weasley on Y&R, it had to be wardrobe and makeup making him look that way.  I mean have you seen his pecs, I mean pics on Twitter and Instagram? And he has a following  that dwarfs the number of followers on alleged 'resident stud' J. Morrow's account.  The fact that Y&R couldn't put Ehrich to use just shows how little creativity these shows now exhibit.  No wonder no one wants to air the Daytime Emmys on network!:rolleyes:

• Members

@DramatistDreamer, I think Max Erich is recurring on the Hulu series, The Path. I doubt he'll wanna come back to Y&R as this could finally be the show that gets his foot in the Hollywood door. Sucks b/c both of Lauren's sons should be on this show stirring the pot much like their mother did decades ago. 

Yep. These spoilers further solidify why I gave up on this mess nearly a year ago. It just gets worse and worse as the days go by. I can just read what goes on here and fill in the blanks.

I was all for Hillary/Jack back when she was on the canvas but now ... meh. Why settle for withered up Jack when Devon has all the money? Plus, weren't there once alleged rumors of PB not being a fan of Jack/Luan? I'm sure he feels the same about Hillary/Jack too if those rumors long ago were true. 

Why must they continue to pimp Kevin as some catch? Any sane person can see that the character is fruiter than a picnic basket. Mariah should be over there busting up Luca/Summer if anything. 

Not surprised Sharon is still being written as 'off the rocker.' Sucks they have completely forgotten the first 15 years she was on the show where she did other things than steal babies and act loco. 

Cane and Lily? Why are they still on this show? It's obvious the person they'll be blackmailing will be Hillary.

And why does Luca wanna be a Newman? Like being in that family is something to desire....:rolleyes:

Victor & Nikki is the same story, different season. Rinse, wash, repeat. 

Victoria's arc seems cliche as hell too. We all know she'll pine for Billy the second he officially moves on with Phyllis, and this new guy will be tossed to the wolves. 

• Members

The one sole time I would have agreed with FV!:lol:  Even the great Douglas Marland recognized the appeal of having a good looking young guy for the younger set, and so much the better if they are competent actors.

@Nothin'ButAttitude, I can't blame him at all.  Good for him!  Y&R missed a golden opportunity though because Mariah and Fen getting together would have upset a lot of people (Summer, Phyllis, perhaps Lauren who needed some type of storyline) , perhaps it would have caused some awkwardness between Mariah and Kevin.  Michael and Nick probably wouldn't care which could've caused some conflict between Michael and Lauren and Nick and Summer/Phyllis.  There would've been numerous ways to write this, you could even segue into a deeper relationship between Mariah and Fen but I guess if it doesn't involve Victor, it doesn't matter on this show anymore and Y&R seems unable to write a decent storyline for anyone under 30.

• Members

I wonder if the Adam story was set as a 'contingency,' due to JH's pilot, which was picked up. It's been awfully silent whether JH will go completely or maybe have an out and see if the new show is picked up for back9 etc. 

I want Mariah to be the man hunter again - remember how she arrived. I'd love for her to roll it with Luca or Travis. Y&R really needs some guys in 25-35. It's ludicrous that Kevin and Cane - 40 y.o. men are sucking the life out of women in 20s  

• Members

Y&R doesn't write for it's male legacy characters besides Devon (and that's only been fairly recent).

Over the past 10 years they've squandered Chance, Nate, Noah, Scotty, Kyle, Ricky and Daniel, all whom would fit nicely in the 25-35 group.

• Members

Shoot, before making Devon's Katherine grandson they show BARELY even used him and had no love life aside from barely existent girlfriend and having an absurd tryst with a women he once thought was his aunt.  

Can't believe Chance, Nate, Scotty, and Fen have no room on today's Y&R. Noah and Daniel have been so incorrectly used with with third-rate romance stories written like it was an afterthought. 

Archived