126 posts in this topic

Eric Benet is the worst. Getting back with his ex when he is still trying to get with Grace.

Kevin...oh boy he's in denial. What doeshe think hat program is going to do for him? Pray the gay away? I do feel for him and Charity, whom is handling this rather well. Unless they have him embrace his sexuality, Im not sure where they can take him in season 2

That Maevis and Mae scene was intense! I thought Mavis was going to reveal that Grace is her daughter

Mae is such a bitch. She just had to get in one last dig at Gigi

WHAT! Mac is out and back home with no shame. They need to throw is his evil ass out

That Maevis and Mae scene was intense! I thought Mavis was going to reveal that Grace is her daughter

Me, too. 

The look on Mae's face when Mac strutted up those stairs and hugged her...  

Netflix has the 1st season...and ive watched 3 episodes within 24 hours.

I like it.  The scenes arent too long nor too short...just right.  I cant wait to binge through the next ten episodes

Season 2 of Greenleaf returns tonight. I am looking forward to watching it, though it is also airing the same time as Underground which I also like. I hope both these shows still do well in ratings even though they are both competiting against each other.

This show is so damn boring. That premiere was a chore to get through. This is season 2 so I have less patience for this than last year when they were setting things up