Jensen Buchanan arrested for a DUI after causing a car crash

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So bad lol, I thought about it but didn't go there. Although I liked her (and her Marley was quite good too) I never understood how Buchanan became a star diva of the show, even more so than Linda Dano and Victoria Wyndham. Judi Evans Luciano is even a bigger daytime name than Buchanan ever has been! 

I also didn't realize she has zero acting credits between a guest appearance on Everwood in 2002 and Y&R in 2015. I know breaking contracts can make someone persona non grata(think Kim Basinger) but I had at least figured maybe she had some sort of career between the chaos behind her leaving ATWT and P&G even if I really hadn't seen her since. I just had been to lazy to actually look it up until now. 

• Members

I never understood it either.  The actresses you mentioned were all bigger names in soaps, and played their roles so amazingly.  I thought she got that head spot because she was pretty in a slinky sort of way, and I think towards the end they thought her looks were a big appeal.  I'm biased about her because Anne Heche was the Vicky/Marley to me.

JB divorced the wealthy husband a while ago, or he divorced her.  I figured that's why she returned to acting after so many years away.

Archived