Big Brother 18

• Members

@KMan101 I think with the team twist that by Da'Vonne accidentally picking her team, it renders her safe. Those were the three pushing the most for returnees to go. If this twist mirrors s11's team twist then they can't nominate Da'Vonne. They'll have to get someone else to do it. Seeing how Paul is already a strong personality, I bet when feeds come on, he'll be loathed by everyone and no one will listen to him. He reminds of Keith (of BB13) so much with Zakiyah and Jozea being his Cassi and Dominic unfortunately. Paul is gonna be an early boot. He has it written all over him. Plus, he's playing against production early on by targeting returnees, which is a 'no-no.' Grodner is gonna open a can of twists (and whoop ass) on his ass, thus pushing him out the house. Zakiyah and Jozea better jump ship before they get his stench. 

@London I like Bridgette. She was one of the few that seemed OK with the returnees returning, and I bet money she is one of the few newbies that'll be OK with aligning with them and giving them numbers. Bronte is OK but she is too forced. She's obviously trying to be the Britney Haynes of the season when she's not. Michelle is another one I see going early too. Her brashness is eager to pop out and I see her causing ruckus before being tossed out. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like what you said B. I hope so and LMAO yeah Paul already had a target on his back because when they were meeting each other they definitely weren't feeling him... at all.

Bridgette is just too... .... I can't put my finger on the word just yet but she's just yeah. Brit was endearing -- Bronte is on 100 for no reason and needs to find a neutral zone that won't ave her coming off as a loon. Was the noise and ish really necessary in the DR? I was like HELL TO THE NO when she was doing all of that and muted her. I hope she doesn't last long, I really really do and I am curious to see what she does with her back against the wall. I can't wait for the days he goes up.

• Members

OMG. Never have I laughed so hard in my life, & never have I seen such a group of newbies be so damn dumb! 

It was obvious that Grodner knew that Glen was not gonna be able to do this comp. She got the end result she wanted, and I am happy for once! 

Jozea and Victor have to be the stupidest houseguests ever. Who goes and tells the opposition the pecking order or their alliance? They have simply drawn a line in the sand. I said before that this was gonna be like BB13. Instead, Paul has skated from eviction thus far. 

Nicole nominating Paulie is stupid and risky. I wish people would stop playing with pawns. I love Zakiyah, but Nicole should've went with Paulie's suggestion and nominated her against Jozea. Zakiyah could've easily flirted her way to safety. By then, someone would've snitched on Paul for leading the pack of newbies.

The vets should just stick together and bulldoze their way to F4 while snagging Tiffany, Corey, and Paulie along the way.

• Members

I kinda don't see GrodHog getting rid of the sibs just yet. So I hope she kinda works her magic just a bit and I want Paul up there. Like STFU you're safe, not in a position to win HOH and you're going total Dictator already? nagl.

• Members

He's probably angrily closeted.

It was so shady last night at them showing him talking about Frank and Paulie in their pixel costumes. LOL I love it.

Da'Vonne did some work. Michelle (who gives me BBCAN3 Sarah vibes, moreso than Christine vibes like I feared) and Zakiyah just fell into her lap. I hope one of Zakiyah or Da'Vonne can pull out a win. But we know how it goes. I think Zakiyah could pull it out if everyone forgets about her. I just don't see how it can be Da'Vonne or Nicole. And I'd be so distressed if it were Natalie or Bronte, regardless of whether they play the game well or not. If this group of women can't pull out a win though ...

I know they sort of had to show the 8 Pack (gag) forming, and they showed Bridgette, Bronte and Natalie forming their idiotic alliance but they didn't show the Fatal 5 forming. But that would have been too much I guess, and they're probably saving it.

I feel like the show is slightly refreshed. At least for me. It's very early but I'm feeling this season so far. I like the road kill competition. I like that everyone seems there to play the game. I like the returnees. IDK. It's not awful so far but I also know it could quickly turn ...

And Paul's our DR yeller.

LMAO at how clueless Jozea is about this game. I'm so ready for his eviction.

I still like Paulie and Tiffany more than their identical, haggard siblings.

• Members

Jozea is tragic. He needs to go but on the flipside he brings entertainment

The Spy Girls are awful. Female alliances in general tend to suck and self implode and this one seems even ditzier and dumber than ones in the past

• Members

Not surprised that they are doing a Redemption Island type twist. 

Da'Vonne was smart to not give a nasty goodbye message to Jozea. However, she said on feeds earlier this week she suspected pre-jurors would be brought back this season, so good on her. 

CBS tweeted that the Buyback comps will all occur on one night (Friday, July 22nd). Poor Glenn. I don't care for his ass but it must suck to be sequestered for another month to have to then compete against 4 people back to back to get back into the house. 

• Members

I don't care about a returnee from the first five evicted. No thanks. Maybe Glenn but homeboy has an uphill battle. I was a little confused on the Battle Back episode thing. I assumed they would compete every week but that we only see all the competitions on that episode, not that they do them all then.

I do like this season so far. For whatever reason. I hope it continues.

• Members

A Bridgette HoH?

Why? Why?? Why?!!!!!

It's basically Frank's HoH all over again. I knew Grodbitch was gonna do a comp that the least athletic person would be able to score a win and that person is Bridgette. 

I hope she does not touch Da'Vonne or Zakiyah or even Tiffany at this point. I hope she gets Corey's ass out.

Archived