Big Brother 18

• Members

Possibly she could be playing them about it. That would be smart. Or maybe she sees how the show ultimately plays out and knows she likely has to have a "partner" in the game.

I have to admit, not surprisingly, the newbies seem pretty familiar and lackluster. But that's also to be expected when there are returnees. I will no doubt end up rooting for James, Nicole and Da'Vonne hardcore if they're the returnees. I'm guessing this is Frank's to lose if he's on, and he no doubt has to be. It had to be killing Grodner and Robyn that they haven't brought him back yet. But it is a good group of returnees, if true, considering.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, that's why I skipped over him in my first impressions. I had seen that [!@#$%^&*]. How hard is it for producers or casting to actually read his twitter history? Blech. Or maybe they did and that's why they cast him. I know they probably don't want any scandals after BB15 did a number on them but they still want to entertain and cause friction and drama ... Hence, Glenn ... and probably why it's a bit more racially diverse than usual.

I'm gonna just assume Frank wins this season (LOL) and set myself up for that and then be hopefully pleasantly surprised if the season doesn't turn out like garbage.

I feel like Michelle could win this for some reason.

But it's hard to really predict anything. I'm never right anyway. First impressions change.

• Members

Depending on who she aligns with. Michelle posts on Reddit for Big Brother and someone composed of list of what she hates and here's what they found: 

She hates Frank. Hates James. Hates being compared to Nicole. You know the first second she spouts this openly and AG hears it, she is screwed. If she poses a threat to Frank, she's done for. 

• Members

I like that they've FINALLY scrapped the beach house theme. I like that each room is a different destination in the world. I just wish they'd scrap have/have nots. It's tired and old. I wish that they'd do a grocery budget like BBUK does but with a twist. Put one person in charge of the grocery budget for a week (have a comp for it) and push them to use it for strategy. For instance, if the person who wins want to be petty and not buy what the house wants is more impactful than slop. Especially, if you have smokers or drinkers and someone wants to be petty and not use the budget to buy cigarettes or alcohol. Or someone is vegan and buys nothing but vegetables, forcing everyone to be vegan with them. That would be more a mindf-ck than slop. 

• Members

Bronte.....oh HELL NO! Not only is her voice annoying, she is just plain weird. Bitch gotta go!

Tiffany sounds just like Vanessa. Its obvious they are related. She looks better than her though

I thought Corey was gay when CBS played that romance music when he talked about Victor. That was shady and misleading.

James, Nicole....WHY

Da'Vonne....YES! She better go far. I love that there are two dark girls in this. I hope she and Z team up. I love that she knew Tif was Vanessa's sister. I hate that people are already gunning for her

The last guy that popped out, I was like WTF is that? Did not recognize him with the haircut. Frank looks completely different. Outside of D, they brought back some LAME players

I kind of like how all the black people ended up on the same team....lol

YAY to BigSister winning. I was scared Day would be evicted first

• Members

I think of the returnees they could have brought back, I'm happy. I liked them all. Not saying James and Nicole were great players, but considering who they were playing with, I liked them a lot. Da'Vonne is just the queen. Soooo happy she's back. Of course she picks the three jerks. Yes, until shown otherwise, Z is in that as well. She's the Cydney to their Scot and Jason. But maybe not as extreme. LOL. I don't hate Frank but he was with Boogie in BB14 so he went right on my [!@#$%^&*] list, and even more so when he was saved by production. Blatantly. Even more so than Jeff was with the coup (felt bad for Chima but loved Jessie getting evicted ... remember the memorial Lydia, Chima and Natalie set up for him? LAWD). He seems boring enough. Will Paulie be the Cody to his lackluster Derrick?

Bronte ... wow. Reminds me of a brunette Heather and BB5 Holly mixed together. I don't dislike her but she needs to calm the !@#$%^&*] down.

Bridgette :wub: yeah she's boring but she seems sweet and could go far if she stays off the radar. A boring white woman winning would be on par with a boring white male winner.

Michelle :wub: could we finally have a smart, not socially awkward, cutthroat superfan?

The jury is out on Tiffany. Blah so far. But prettier and less annoying, just one episode in.

LOL at the editors trolling Corey as he talked about bromancing Victor. The two jock idiots joining together, I'm just SHOCKED over that. I'm amazed at how they can find another Austin/Caleb in Victor. But he seems nice enough. Maybe if he chilled the skeeze factor a bit he'd get laid a bit more? He's got to lose the frat boy mentality.

Not a bad cast so far, but we'll see when the feeds start. So much changes.

But I swear, Nicole and Da'Vonne have the absolute worst Big Brother luck. Da'Vonne is my new Janelle, where I worry each and every time about her safety.

• Members

I already can't stand Bronte, Bridgette and Michelle. I'm sorry but unless I am ASKING you about your expertise in my diet and what I put in my mouth, kindly keep your opinions to your motherf&%kin' self. I can see her going kinda far as long as she doesn't annoy people with diet talk and as long as she doesn't rambles because her package was really glaring and I had to eventually mute her out.

Archived