This Is Us: Discussion Thread

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It looks absolutely amazing, well acted, has a diverse variety of people, possibly handling the whole thing well (I hope), and features Justin Hartley and Milo Ventimiglia as eye candy as well. I'm in.

Edited by YRBB

• Members

Hmm. Looks so much more interesting than I thought it would be. I wrote it off because it's likely to get low ratings, look at Parenthood and other shows that deserved a bigger audience. I might actually watch a show on NBC primetime again.

• Members

haha, it does seem like network cable is becoming more gutsy in showing that stuff...though I feel like all pilot episodes of a new series always gets that one nude shot, then just do away with it for the rest of the series...but if not I guess Justin Hartley fans might catch a glimpse of the "goods"....LOL :D 

• Members

Yeah, for some reason it feels like it usually gets done once (to cause a stir? To attract viewers? Because, on network TV, a bum is scandalous) and then never again. But I do wish we get a regular glimpse of the goods. Why cast JH and ML and not show it off? LMAO!

• 3 months later...