Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Toups

This Is Us: Discussion Thread

47 posts in this topic

It looks absolutely amazing, well acted, has a diverse variety of people, possibly handling the whole thing well (I hope), and features Justin Hartley and Milo Ventimiglia as eye candy as well. I'm in.

Edited by YRBB

I'm not in.  But for Justin's sake, I hope it takes off.  The sooner he ankles Y&R, the better off he'll be.

Edited by Khan

Hmm, looks like it might be good!.....I'm still a bit surprised that the butt shots are now being allowed more in these shows...

Edited by YRfan23

This looks incredible. 

Right?!

I'm still a bit surprised that the butt shots are now being allowed more in these shows...

I thought the same thing too but, hey, things are a-changing... even on network TV!

Edited by YRBB

Hmm. Looks so much more interesting than I thought it would be. I wrote it off because it's likely to get low ratings, look at Parenthood and other shows that deserved a bigger audience. I might actually watch a show on NBC primetime again.

Hmm. Looks so much more interesting than I thought it would be. I wrote it off because it's likely to get low ratings, look at Parenthood and other shows that deserved a bigger audience. I might actually watch a show on NBC primetime again.

That's exactly what I thought too... Didn't want to invest in something that might not make it a whole season but somebody posted the trailer on Facebook and I got sucked in...

Which is perfect because THIS IS US is the most popular new show of the fall season already.

This looks incredible. 

Right?!

I'm still a bit surprised that the butt shots are now being allowed more in these shows...

I thought the same thing too but, hey, things are a-changing... even on network TV!

haha, it does seem like network cable is becoming more gutsy in showing that stuff...though I feel like all pilot episodes of a new series always gets that one nude shot, then just do away with it for the rest of the series...but if not I guess Justin Hartley fans might catch a glimpse of the "goods"....LOL :D 

haha, it does seem like network cable is becoming more gutsy in showing that stuff...though I feel like all pilot episodes of a new series always gets that one nude shot, then just do away with it for the rest of the series...but if not I guess Justin Hartley fans might catch a glimpse of the "goods"....LOL :D 

Yeah, for some reason it feels like it usually gets done once (to cause a stir? To attract viewers? Because, on network TV, a bum is scandalous) and then never again. But I do wish we get a regular glimpse of the goods. Why cast JH and ML and not show it off? LMAO!