DAYS/GH May 9 is the day...

• Members

So got the new SOD and found it interesting that May 9 is going to be the day where...

DAYS: What happened with Aidan is revealed.

GH: Jason's memories (with Kim McC appearance) happens.

I read the Aidan reason and they explained well. Now the Jason thing...well...

Thoughts on either...I'm a bit behind.

PS.  Lawrence Saint VIctor has an interview inside as well. Haven't read it yet so don't know if he was asked where he was on B&B...yet. will read for sure to see what he is up to.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because this show has some obsession with having Jason and Sam together. I know they have their stans, and Miller has his, so it's now probably a toxic group of "they must be together" but can we stop pandering to the fanbases? Jason has been far more interesting with everyone BUT Sam.

I don't care about Aiden because I kind of figured it would happen and I'm just so tired of seeing Hope's face that I don't care. I'd rather Hope and Aiden, even as boring as they were (Griffley gave them more in the brief time they were a couple under them than Tomsell ever did in terms of making me care about them as a couple) over Rafe and Hope. Rafe looks pathetic panting after Hope. JMO. It's not at all working. And just six months ago Hope was burying Bo (and Aiden the killer husband), although the show likes to act as if it happened years ago.

Archived