B&B: Nicole/Zende/Sasha spoiler from TV Guide

• Members

On May 17th Nicole gives birth. Zende is with Nicole when she starts having contractions. He doesn't want to miss the experience so  he puts on scrubs & a mask and sneaks into the delivery room. No one knows he's there. He's so overwhelmed with the birth & how awesome Nicole is that he admits he made a mistake & wants to be with her. They get back together...and then comes the news that Sasha is pregnant.

Nicole is devastated. She's all set to have a happy life with Zende and now Sasha is going to have his first baby, which means she's always going to be in the picture.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ATWT did the same thing with Hal/Margo/Tom and Lily/Holden/Julie and Lily/Holden/Damian…..

I can't stand Zende…all of sudden he is ok with Nicole's pregnancy ….if I were Nicole I'd kick him to the curb. And its not like Sasha wouldn't be in Nicole's life though since they are sisters…..

• Members

Good grief. We went years without baby drama on B&B and now it's Caroline, Maya/Nicole, Sasha and, of course, Quinn (no way that doesn't happen). C'mon. Too bad B&B is so conservative because a young aspiring model like Sasha: 1) wouldn't be reckless enough to get pregnant; 2) would get an abortion. I hope this doesn't happen and if it does, then Zende should say: "Sasha, Nicole is thin again, so I'm going back to her and I'll support you just like Julius did with your mother." 

• Members

They need a strong male actor to pull that off. RE is a natural and has been a winner from the beginning. The other two have a long way to go. FC has shown signs of growth, but only in scenes when she's working with RE and OB. RF is just awful - certainly B&B can find a fantastic AA actor for that role. I have praised B&B for the amazing leaps they've made in just 16 months in creating interesting and sustainable diverse characters. It's downright remarkable and the only good thing that's happened the Maya reveal. If they want to keep the momentum, they need a stronger actor to play Zende.  

• Members

I was thinking the same thing... Bell has baby fever all of a sudden. I'm all for Nicole and Zende getting a storyline but a child between irrelevant characters like Zende and Sasha? Legacy characters like Steffy and Hope should have a child before Caroline and Nicole/Maya, and ESPECIALLY over Sasha. Sasha better be faking that pregnancy or have a miscarriage (I know that sounds awful but it's fiction...).

Archived