GH: May 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First time recording GH in months. Holy crap, they are using a MAJOR soft lense for their HD! I felt like I needed to clear my eyes constantly! How long have they been doing this? It's a cross between blurry eyes or a bad VHS copy of an old episode. 

Seeing the alternative, I'll stick with DAYS' nitty gritty HD that shows the dirt in the actors' skin pores. 

• Members

Not complaining that it was interrupted today locally for me to cover severe weather. I saw the first 20 minutes or so. So tired of obnoxious Franco. It's not cute or entertaining. Ugh. Poor Liz is being wasted on this dirtbag.

Miller was crappy as usual but I like what they tried to do with Jason/Monica. I'm taking scraps so I'm happy Monica's been on regularly.

So I'm guessing the baby Tracy found is Sabrina's spawn? Michael finally gets to play daddy?

• Members

Why are they still making Sabrina's reappearance some big mystery? I am so sick of her popping in and out. The character is a bore even with Michael. They need to fire the actress. The character isn't needed which means FV will keep her.

After over 35 yrs the Campus Disco looks exactly the same :rolleyes:. Laura and Kevin have chemistry. Sadly i don't  think Jelly will ever use Laura and Kevin's chemistry to it's fullest. The rest of the episode consisted of Hammy trying to steal drugs from GH. A dewormed Tracy with Sobby's baby. Hayden trying to steal Prince Nik's family heirloom. That look like cheap chachkies. Jason and Sonny mumbling while looking bored and constipated. 

Archived