GH: May 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A fat dirty,sleepy,mumbling, and bloody Jason finally regains his memories. Jason's hallucinations of Robin, Carly, Helena Sam and Sonny were horrible. A pudgy Jason's hallucination of Sam was wearing the same outfit as the real Sam. Sam's boring conversion with Michael was horrible. Back in the day sweeps used to be fun and exciting. Jelly's writing is so uninspired and predictable. Both Days and GH coincidentally aired badly written spotlight episodes.

• Members

Let me try:

Claire Labine

Thom Racina

Sherri Anderson

Sri Rao

Michele Val Jean

Lorraine Broderick

Karen Harris

Jill Lorie Hurst

Jack Smith

Patrick Macauley

Sally Susman Morina

Kay Alden

Addie Walsh

Hal Corley

• Members

LOL isn't it something that we'd rather watch good ole classic TV over "smarttv". I often visit old friends over this dreck these days, there's so much of it around now! I mean, freaking Blossom is on Discovery Family.

Ugh at Killer Miller ... he was so embarrassing yesterday. I mean, the material sucks so that doesn't help, but damn he was bad. And the whole Sonny/Jason/Carly aspect is just so creepy for me. I just hate the writing for them, the propping and the ridiculous amount of effort they put into Jason remembering Sonny. I mean, it's just too much. Watching yesterday, it's no wonder casuals and everyone else not us find this crap unbearable and a joke. It is. :(

At least I had Chad Duell to stare at during the episode while I muted his scenes with BlahMonaco. I wish she'd leave. Sam is so boring and so propped.

Archived