GH: May 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I turn on GH for the first time in months. Last time I watched Greenlee was going off blaming Jason for trying to kill Nik by pushing him off a balcony. Today she is going off blaming Jason for trying to kill Nik by pushing him out a window. Literally nothing has changed

Ava being blackmailed over Connie's murder. Connie was killed how many years ago now? I cant believe this hasnt been resolved and its still being held over her head

Why does Tracy have guardianship over Sabrina's baby? Does she still have worms for brains?

It's not going to be worth your time. GH is slow and bland. Filled with unwanted and obnoxious characters. In the brizzaro world of Port Charles Sonny and the rest of the greasy mobsters are written as heroes. The few doctors and nurses left always take a backseat. GH is beyond overpopulated with lame newbies. No newbies are tied to any core characters.

• Members

The scene with WD's character and his son was laughable. When has he ever cared for his son? Never! WD's character comes off more gay than his son.  

Sobby should have been gone long time ago. Not even the Q's can save the character. Poor Michael ..he can't get a decent storyline or gf. He keeps propping the wrong characters for the sake of Frank's pets.

• Members

I hate seeing Ava being forced to beg for any access to her own daughter.  Carly's attempts to become her mother are reprehensible.  At this point I really just wish they would say that Connie is alive and her alters somehow faked the deaths of herself and AJ.  Let's just undo this whole thing.

I am glad, however, that at least Avery got to see her mommy.  For once, Sonny did something right.  Not nearly good enough, of course, but still a step in the right direction.

BTW, how can Sonny possibly believe that Ava alone will have to answer to Avery someday?  Doesn't he think that he will also have to answer for killing AJ and countless other people?

Archived