DAYS: May 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im guessing Abby is going to catch them, suspect the worse and have a major setback or even push them to be together so that Chad can forget about her. Either way, I think Ciara is going to be used as the vehicle to get her off the show.

• Members

so let me get this straight. Once again Aiden is being blackmailed by Andre into doing his bidding. Exactly what was the point of them bringing him back? They have rebooted this story back to where it was last fall. Why would Aiden even trust Andre after he replaced him and held him hostage for 6 months. WTF?!? This sh-t makes no sense

Rory was on today. I'm shocked that they addressed JJ's and Rory's friendship. At one point Chase and Aiden had potential. All that potential the Jennings had has been flushed down the toilet. More of that silly cult nonsense with Joey and Jade. I loved when Rory punched a watered down JJ.

• Members

Like I figured - to be the pasty to Rafe/Hope. Maybe they realized how bizarre and amoral the whole shooting Stefano was. Too little too late...

So in a month or two Ciara goes from a rape to a romance? I guess by modern soap standards that's not quick...

• Members

She was practically dating Theo during and after the period she was raped. Not that they had sex or anything, but it was still strange. Now she's not sure she wants Theo because he's a good guy and she has darkness inside of her *RME*.  Then she and Chad had a moment.

Archived