DAYS: May 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They had the actual gull to put out another Plan to Save Days….shakes head…..absurd. I doubt anyone cares anymore. How many times has this cover appeared on SOD?

IMO Days should have been canceled before any of the ABC or CBS shows ….

I doubt it. Billy has said  he currently doesn't have a storyline going on. He hasn't been working much.

• Members

That's their 2011 edition, touting the big "DAYS 2.0" reboot. At least, I *think* it's from 2011. Every other week during the summer of 2011 they had DAYS on the cover making a big to-do about the impending revamp coming in September. 

Didn't Chad used to babysit Ciara? I guess it's not as icky as the fact that Kristen Blake used to change Brady Black's diapers... 

Today's Dark Days episode was a stand alone show spotlighting Jennifer. In the style of David Kreizman's GL Wednesday spotlight episodes. Even Jack's and Jenn's scenes were boring. Jenn's very special ''I'm a pill popper'' episode was a snooze fest. Even Matt Ashford and Susan Seaforth Hayes couldn't save it. Everything about it felt heavy handed.

• Members

I thought it was the best episode they've done in a very very long time.

Reeves showed up for work. It was fantastic seeing Matt Ashford, and anything that uses Lucas, Julie and Doug :wub: Loved Jennifer ravaging the Horton house for pills. We should have been seeing this! Not the billionth Hernandi and that washed out con-artist.

And they found a way to include her kids.

The real Jennifer died the second Daniel did that heart transplant on her.

• Members

Seeing Julie, Doug, and Lucas rally around Jennifer (for the first time in months). Is Carlivati secretly writing? Too much off screen story! I would have been more invested if there was on screen story. Missy nailed her scenes, though

Matt Ashford looks fantastic and should be appearing on something. 

Archived