DAYS: May 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is Days …nothing this show does anymore shocks me. Days has already done the he/she is dead story lines only for them to be alive. Days was a joke long time ago before this happened. I am just surprised its still on the air. NBC must really not have anything to replace it with because it should have been gone long time ago. Way before AMC, OLTL, ATWT and GL..IMO.

• Members

Maybe Andre turned that dead bird into Will Horton and he is the one that died and not the real Will Horton….LOL

Will better be alive with Chandler back in the role after all this mess with Aiden.

• Members

I loved Aiden so Im glad he's back and they managed to redeem him from that insane character assassination. With that said, Im shocked with all the backflips and cartwheels this show did today to bring him back. Usually you dont go through all that trouble unless its a more major character like Bo, not someone who is expendable and a blip in Days history

Waiting till we find out that Jack went in that elevator and just got off the wrong floor

• Members

I'm kind of glad I've taken a break watching. I'll try again during the next "save Days" this fall. I really think they need to get it together ASAP. But they won't, and we'll either be stuck with a shithole of a regime again like Tomsell or we'll be talking about another writer shift in six months. I'm just tired of the cycle.

• Members

I won't get to watch until tonight, but this sounds embarrassing for everyone involved. I'm beyond tired of the convenient doppelgängers. Where does Andre keep finding these people who undergo extensive plastic surgery solely for the purpose of being killed?!

• Members

I need to take a break, too. I missed the past couple weeks and I have no interest in playing catch-up. The state of this show is truly awful right now. Soaps should be entertaining and fun escapism; when it turns into a chore or some sort of obligation, what's the point in wasting my time? 

Archived